We have learned that the now well-established actress could have been part of Gossip Girl as she auditioned for Serena van der Woodsen, who was ultimately portrayed by Blake Lively. The creator of Gossip Girl, Josh Schwartz, didn't even know that the now-super celeb really wanted to play the role, and only recently found out through the grapevine.
Although Schwartz himself doesn't exactly remember a 16-year-old Lawrence reading for the role, he has a reliable source that says it did in fact happen, and Lawrence was really into it. "This story came to us secondhand, but we were told she definitely auditioned and was bummed to not get it", said Schwartz.More news: North Korea releases photos it claims are of latest missile test
We have so many questions: Which scene did Jennifer act out?
Blake Lively, you are, and ALWAYS will be Serena. "It was 10 years ago, and she would've been how old, 15?" - he revealed that it likely wouldn't have mattered if Lawrence had nailed it or failed it as he and Savage were already set on Lively for the role.More news: Hurricane Irma Damage In Florida Shown In Drone Video
She's an Oscar-winning actress with a string of critically-acclaimed performances under her belt.
It probably all worked out for the best as Lawrence has gone on to be one of the biggest stars in Hollywood.More news: Typhoon hits southwestern Japan, disrupting transport
She has starred in some huge blockbusters like the Hunger Games franchise, X-Men, and American Hustle.
- The Harley-Davidson, Inc. (HOG) Insider Lawrence G. Hund Sells 15013 Shares
- What is Sunil Grover doing with Varun Dhawan? View pic
- Lewis Hamilton Wins Singapore Grand Prix
- German man's penis gets stuck in gym weight plate, rescue effort takes 3 hours
- Pirate Bay 'borrows' visitor CPUs to mine virtual coins
- Tropical storms Maria and Lee follow in wakes of Irma, Jose
- Dolphins LB Lawrence Timmons isn't now with the team
- Korea of military options
- Kuwait to expel Pyongyang ambassador following US-North Korea tensions
- Brathwaite, Narine star as Windies take one-off T20I