We have learned that the now well-established actress could have been part of Gossip Girl as she auditioned for Serena van der Woodsen, who was ultimately portrayed by Blake Lively. The creator of Gossip Girl, Josh Schwartz, didn't even know that the now-super celeb really wanted to play the role, and only recently found out through the grapevine.
Although Schwartz himself doesn't exactly remember a 16-year-old Lawrence reading for the role, he has a reliable source that says it did in fact happen, and Lawrence was really into it. "This story came to us secondhand, but we were told she definitely auditioned and was bummed to not get it", said Schwartz.More news: Lewis Hamilton Wins Singapore Grand Prix
We have so many questions: Which scene did Jennifer act out?
Blake Lively, you are, and ALWAYS will be Serena. "It was 10 years ago, and she would've been how old, 15?" - he revealed that it likely wouldn't have mattered if Lawrence had nailed it or failed it as he and Savage were already set on Lively for the role.More news: Brathwaite, Narine star as Windies take one-off T20I
She's an Oscar-winning actress with a string of critically-acclaimed performances under her belt.
It probably all worked out for the best as Lawrence has gone on to be one of the biggest stars in Hollywood.More news: Rock-Solid Defense, Steady Offense Keep Gophers Unbeaten
She has starred in some huge blockbusters like the Hunger Games franchise, X-Men, and American Hustle.
- Korea of military options
- Typhoon hits southwestern Japan, disrupting transport
- Dolphins LB Lawrence Timmons isn't now with the team
- Race - Hamilton wins dramatic wet-dry Grand Prix in Singapore
- Dragon Ball FighterZ adds Tien, Yamcha, and Android 21
- Hazard, Sanchez Set to Start as Chelsea Host Arsenal in London Derby
- Bridgewater Associates LP Invests $931000 in Prudential Financial, Inc. (PRU) Stock
- Lewis Hamilton wins Singapore Grand Prix after Sebastian Vettel crashes out
- The 10 Best Tweets During The All-Ireland Football Final
- North Korea releases photos it claims are of latest missile test