"So far the only night race I have done was in Bahrain, but this will obviously be very different as it is on a street circuit".
"The Singapore race is clearly a signature race.it's also our gateway into Asia which is important for our future and our growth", F1 chief Chase Carey told reporters.
When asked whether Singapore had come away with a cheaper deal, Carey and Iswaran declined to comment on details.
Speaking at the event, he said: "We haven't concluded a deal yet, but we're having positive discussions and it is certainly our goal to try and reach a deal that works for both of us".More news: Singapore (Marina Bay) Formula 1 Grand Prix 2017 (Race Results & Highlights)
The Singapore Grand Prix, which celebrates its 10th edition this weekend, will continue to feature in the Formula One World Championship for four more seasons, until 2021, the F1 organisers announced on Friday.
Felipe Massa: "While we have three night races, Singapore is the only one in the middle of the city, in the middle of the night, and it's great".
"We think agreements should always reflect ongoing fair value between two parties and we're happy to have to build this sport if we want to receive increased value over time, to make sure we're delivering better and better events".
"The Singapore Grand Prix, the Singapore Tourism Board and the Singapore Government have all done an excellent job of making this an event that involves the whole city".More news: Investigation launched into deaths of Florida nursing home patients
"I am looking forward to the race, although I know it will be very hot and humid, which makes it one of the most hard tracks".
In a statement, Formula One said: "Since its debut in 2008, the first ever night Grand Prix is one of the highlights of the F1 calendar and one of the most attractive and spectacular races".
Cars drive around a floodlit street circuit through the heart of Singapore against a backdrop of glittering skyscrapers while spectators are entertained by headline music acts.
Neighbouring Malaysia also hosts a Grand Prix but next month's race at Sepang is set to be the last.More news: Capital International Inc. CA Buys Shares of 30400 Barrick Gold Corporation (ABX)
- 5 dead after AC issue that forced evacuation of Hollywood nursing home
- San Jose Sues President Trump over DACA Rollback
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage, Study Finds
- Arsene Wenger: Alexis Sanchez 'well loved' at Arsenal and 'happy'
- Symantec Corporation (SYMC) EVP Sells 4749 Shares of Stock
- Japan to play a bigger role in development of NE
- Vasyl Lomachenko vs. Guillermo Rigondeaux Boxing Preview, Pick, Odds, Prediction
- How Analysts Feel About Berendsen PLC (LON:BRSN)?
- WM Morrison Supermarkets PLC (MRW) Receives Average Rating of "Hold" from Analysts
- Analysts Ratings on: Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (HLX)