A British Airways flight from Paris was evacuated at Charles de Gaulle airport here on Sunday for security reasons after passengers were told a "direct threat" had been made towards the aircraft.
Pictures and video from the scene show police and fire engines surrounding the plane as it sits on the runway at the airport.
"Apparently an individual has made a direct threat to this aircraft".
All those on the flight have since been searched by armed officers.
Upon leaving the aircraft, Anderson tweeted that all passengers underwent multiple X-ray scanning checks while security personnel searched baggage and sniffer dogs walked through the plane.More news: Markets Right Now: Dow, S&P 500 notch record highs
Mr Anderson told Express.co.uk: "Initially the pilot told us there were technical issues".
Flight BA0303 was due to leave Charles de Gaulle airport at 7.25 but was evacuated on the tarmac.
"We were then told the aircraft had to move to another part of the airport".
As reported by the Metro, the British Airways plane was immediately surrounded by Paris police and fire vehicles due to the #security threat and according to a witness, James Anderson, all passengers were then searched by armed police.
One passenger on the plane said it was surrounded by dozens of armed officers and firefighters.More news: Key Equifax executives departing after huge data breach
British Airways wrote on its website: "We're very sorry, this flight has been delayed significantly".
British Airways has assured passengers they will be able to board another flight later today.
Anderson said customer were being rebooked onto next available flights.
An improvised explosive device partially detonated on a train at the Parsons Green station on the District line, injuring 29 people. 'We would never operate a flight unless it is safe to do so'.More news: Liverpool 1/4 to win against Burnley in Saturday's Premier League clash
- PBA Demands Firing of John Jay Professor Over 'Dead Cops' Tweet
- Body of young woman found in freezer in Chicago
- Get 60GB data with this simple step
- Hamas agrees to steps towards Palestinian unity
- No. 4 USC hosts Texas in early-season meeting of powers
- U2, Ed Sheeran Cancel St. Louis Shows Amid Violent Protests
- DHS mulling deadline extension for Dreams to reapply for DACA
- Citigroup Inc. Analysts Give ASML Holding (AMSL) a €135.00 Price Target
- Arsene Wenger 'expects' Arsenal to get a positive result at Chelsea
- IPhone X's AppleCare+ Plan Isn't Cheap