A British Airways flight from Paris was evacuated at Charles de Gaulle airport here on Sunday for security reasons after passengers were told a "direct threat" had been made towards the aircraft.
Pictures and video from the scene show police and fire engines surrounding the plane as it sits on the runway at the airport.
"Apparently an individual has made a direct threat to this aircraft".
All those on the flight have since been searched by armed officers.
Upon leaving the aircraft, Anderson tweeted that all passengers underwent multiple X-ray scanning checks while security personnel searched baggage and sniffer dogs walked through the plane.More news: UFC FIGHT NIGHT®: Rockhold vs. Branch PRELIMS, ONE Championship: Total Victory
Mr Anderson told Express.co.uk: "Initially the pilot told us there were technical issues".
Flight BA0303 was due to leave Charles de Gaulle airport at 7.25 but was evacuated on the tarmac.
"We were then told the aircraft had to move to another part of the airport".
As reported by the Metro, the British Airways plane was immediately surrounded by Paris police and fire vehicles due to the #security threat and according to a witness, James Anderson, all passengers were then searched by armed police.
One passenger on the plane said it was surrounded by dozens of armed officers and firefighters.More news: Russian Federation assists International Olympic Committee commissions in doping investigations - minister
British Airways wrote on its website: "We're very sorry, this flight has been delayed significantly".
British Airways has assured passengers they will be able to board another flight later today.
Anderson said customer were being rebooked onto next available flights.
An improvised explosive device partially detonated on a train at the Parsons Green station on the District line, injuring 29 people. 'We would never operate a flight unless it is safe to do so'.More news: Volunteer Franklin Township firefighter suspended amid alleged racist comments
- Markets Right Now: Dow, S&P 500 notch record highs
- Liverpool 1/4 to win against Burnley in Saturday's Premier League clash
- Body of young woman found in freezer in Chicago
- Traders Buy High Volume of Advanced Micro Devices Call Options (AMD)
- IPhone X's AppleCare+ Plan Isn't Cheap
- Options for North Korea are 'effective and overwhelming'
- DHS mulling deadline extension for Dreams to reapply for DACA
- Get 60GB data with this simple step
- Arsene Wenger 'expects' Arsenal to get a positive result at Chelsea
- Arsene Wenger Unconcerned By Arsenal's Stamford Bridge Struggles