Hashim Ansari, the chief litigant on the Muslim side, died at the age of 95 in July 2016.
With Bhaskar Das's death, both chief litigants in the infamous case, one from the Muslim and one from the Hindu side, are no more. Later in 1946, Bhaskar Das moved to Ayodhya. Mahant Bhaskar Das represented Nirmohi Akhara.Mahant Bhaskar Das, the main litigant from Nirmohi Akhara at Ayodhya in Babri Masjid-Ram Janmabhoomi title suit, passed away at 89 due to heart attack Saturday early morning, according to VHP leaders.
Mahant Bhaskar Das was born in Gorakhpur's Ranideeh in the year 1929.Читайте также: Key Equifax executives departing after huge data breach
Das, the head of Nirmohi Akhada, was a petitioner in the case since 1959. Nirmohi Akhara had also sought permission to offer puja of Lord Ram at that place. However, the ageing priest refused to leave the temple town. He was fighting the case since 1949.
Das was also a priest at Ram Chabutara near the disputed site.
After the Lucknow bench of the Allahabad High Court gave a verdict in the case on September 30, 2010, Bhaskar Das filed a petition in the Supreme Court for ownership of the entire Ramjanmabhoomi premises.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- IPhone X's AppleCare+ Plan Isn't Cheap
- Options for North Korea are 'effective and overwhelming'
- DHS mulling deadline extension for Dreams to reapply for DACA
- Columnist wrong on climate change — ROBERT HASTINGS COLUMN
- No. 4 USC hosts Texas in early-season meeting of powers
- Get 60GB data with this simple step
- UFC FIGHT NIGHT®: Rockhold vs. Branch PRELIMS, ONE Championship: Total Victory
- Traders Buy High Volume of Advanced Micro Devices Call Options (AMD)
- Citigroup Inc. Analysts Give ASML Holding (AMSL) a €135.00 Price Target
- Liverpool 1 Burnley 1 - Reoccurring errors cost the Reds