And now, the "Bajrangi Bhaijaan" star has earned a brand new achievement to boast - he has been honored with an award by UK's House of Commons, reports Bollywoodlife. A few months back, he was invited along with a bunch of other Bollywood celebs to be a part of the Academy Award voting panel.
Rt Hon Keith Vaz, British MP and the British Parliament's longest-serving British Asian MP. was the one who conferred this award to Salman Khan.More news: Jordan Ayew's stubborn Swansea City frustrate Tottenham Hotspur at Wembley
"Tiger Zinda Hai" is a sequel of 2012 release "Ek Tha Tiger" which was directed by Kabir Khan. He will also begin shooting for Race 3, that will be directed by Remo D'Souza and also starring Jacqueline Fernandez. Salman and Katrina's film Tiger Zinda Hai is scheduled to release on December 22, 2017, while Rani Mukerji's comeback film Hichki is slated to release on February 23, 2018.More news: Red Bull and Renault Set to Split After 2018
But it is not a vehicle; it is actually a war-ship helicopter, also known as Chopper, which we see commonly in American action dramas. Tiger Zinda Hai has things that you have never seen before in Indian cinema.
"Abu Dhabi has been home to some of the world's biggest grossing productions of all time, attracting major Hollywood and Bollywood feature films as well as popular Arabic TV shows", says Al Mheiri. But the amount of respect you guys have given me, thank you so much for it'.More news: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds breaks Steam record for most concurrent players on the service
- AFP still verifying alleged rescue of Fr. Suganob
- 'Morgan Tsvangirai is not dying'
- Traders Sell Shares of Bank of America Corporation (BAC) on Strength (BAC)
- Halliburton Company (HAL.F) Analyst Recommendation
- Seoul, US agree on 'stronger, more practical' pressure on Pyongyang
- Mourinho: Rooney is a Man Utd legend
- Singapore GP to remain in Formula 1 Worlds until 2021
- Symantec Corporation (SYMC) EVP Sells 4749 Shares of Stock
- How Analysts Feel About Berendsen PLC (LON:BRSN)?
- Capital International Inc. CA Buys Shares of 30400 Barrick Gold Corporation (ABX)