With Alexis Sanchez scoring a controversial opener for Arsenal and Chelsea's Victor Moses sent off for diving, it was a bitter conclusion to an otherwise ideal first season in charge for Conte. Chelsea suffered an opening day defeat against Burnley but have bounced back to win their last three games in the league, as well kicking off their Champions League campaign with an emphatic 6-0 win over FK Qarabag.
Arsene Wenger's side will travel to Stamford Bridge on Sunday looking for their first victory at the stadium since October 2011, and Conte is expecting a hard test against his London rivals. Chelsea has scored in 23 successive Premier League games at Stamford Bridge, in over half of these (12) Chelsea have scored three or more goals. I don't understand why they can't fight for the title.More news: Trump Visits Florida to Assess Hurricane Irma Damage
Wenger last tasted victory on the road against one of the big boys almost 1000 days ago when they saw off Manchester City 2-0 in 2015. They kept all the players from last season. "All the others could have played against Cologne", Wenger told reporters at the pre-game press conference. I think even Luiz will accept he went in too strong. We have to fight. The answer of all my players in the last game was positive.
"I have to see how he [Sanchez] recovers from [facing Cologne] and decide afterwards with all the players available".More news: Donald Trump's Tweet On London Train Bombing Just Speculation, Says Britain Minister
Wenger's side have no margin for error as they try to keep up with the early pace-setters in the title race and Arsenal defender Per Mertesacker admits it's essential Sanchez rediscovers his best form.
Arsenal have won just two of their last 21 games against sides who also finished in the top six last season.More news: Engine options 'limited' for Red Bull
- Katrina Kaif talks about her journey in 'Tiger Zinda Hai'
- Singapore GP to remain in Formula 1 Worlds until 2021
- Four American tourists suffer acid attack outside Marseilles train station
- Huntington National Bank Increases Position in JP Morgan Chase & Co (NYSE:JPM)
- IPhone X destroys top Android rivals on Geekbench
- Jordan Ayew's stubborn Swansea City frustrate Tottenham Hotspur at Wembley
- Stock Price Analysis of RSP Permian, Inc. (RSPP)
- Seoul, US agree on 'stronger, more practical' pressure on Pyongyang
- US' bullying in JCPOA won't bear results: Leader
- Georgia teen's death at LSU frat house possible hazing incident