With Alexis Sanchez scoring a controversial opener for Arsenal and Chelsea's Victor Moses sent off for diving, it was a bitter conclusion to an otherwise ideal first season in charge for Conte. Chelsea suffered an opening day defeat against Burnley but have bounced back to win their last three games in the league, as well kicking off their Champions League campaign with an emphatic 6-0 win over FK Qarabag.
Arsene Wenger's side will travel to Stamford Bridge on Sunday looking for their first victory at the stadium since October 2011, and Conte is expecting a hard test against his London rivals. Chelsea has scored in 23 successive Premier League games at Stamford Bridge, in over half of these (12) Chelsea have scored three or more goals. I don't understand why they can't fight for the title.More news: Huntington National Bank Increases Position in JP Morgan Chase & Co (NYSE:JPM)
Wenger last tasted victory on the road against one of the big boys almost 1000 days ago when they saw off Manchester City 2-0 in 2015. They kept all the players from last season. "All the others could have played against Cologne", Wenger told reporters at the pre-game press conference. I think even Luiz will accept he went in too strong. We have to fight. The answer of all my players in the last game was positive.
"I have to see how he [Sanchez] recovers from [facing Cologne] and decide afterwards with all the players available".More news: Trump to 'slap' foes, embrace friends in first United Nations speech, says envoy
Wenger's side have no margin for error as they try to keep up with the early pace-setters in the title race and Arsenal defender Per Mertesacker admits it's essential Sanchez rediscovers his best form.
Arsenal have won just two of their last 21 games against sides who also finished in the top six last season.More news: 'Morgan Tsvangirai is not dying'
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds breaks Steam record for most concurrent players on the service
- US' bullying in JCPOA won't bear results: Leader
- Traders Sell Shares of Bank of America Corporation (BAC) on Strength (BAC)
- Seoul, US agree on 'stronger, more practical' pressure on Pyongyang
- Stock Price Analysis of RSP Permian, Inc. (RSPP)
- When I Was Nominated: Emmy Awards Edition- Stephen Colbert
- Is there a Bearish outlook for Marvell Technology Group Ltd
- Manchin: Bipartisan Meeting With Trump Featured Tax, Infrastructure Talk
- IPhone X destroys top Android rivals on Geekbench
- Blast kills 5 in northwest Pakistan