Firemen in Germany had to grind and saw their way through a 2.5kg weight plate in order to rescue a man on Friday (Sep 15) after his penis was stuck in it, according to reports.
Before the firefighters used angle grinders and hydraulic rescue device, the man was sedated.
A MAN who got his privates stuck in a dumbbell disk was forced to endure three hours of humiliation as firefighters tried to free him with power tools. He went to a hospital, weight and all, for help.More news: What is Sunil Grover doing with Varun Dhawan? View pic
It is not known whether the man's penis was seriously affected during the incident.
Surgeons were able to save his genitalia after he was rushed to Bristol Southmeads hospital on Monday, September 4.
Firefighters in the city of Worms posted a picture showing the smashed 2.5kg weight after they spent three hours slicing it to bits (the weight that is, not the penis).More news: Blast kills 5 in northwest Pakistan
Worms' fire brigade posted about the incident on Facebook and the post has gone viral since then with 5,400 shares, 8,300 likes and 33,000 comments.
"Please do not imitate such actions", firefighters advised.More news: Trump retweets video of golf ball hitting Hillary Clinton in the back
- Georgia teen's death at LSU frat house possible hazing incident
- Rock-Solid Defense, Steady Offense Keep Gophers Unbeaten
- Dolphins LB Lawrence Timmons isn't now with the team
- Klopp: Liverpool could have won every game
- Stock Price Analysis of RSP Permian, Inc. (RSPP)
- Race - Hamilton wins dramatic wet-dry Grand Prix in Singapore
- Halliburton Company (HAL.F) Analyst Recommendation
- When I Was Nominated: Emmy Awards Edition- Stephen Colbert
- Engine options 'limited' for Red Bull
- Dragon Ball FighterZ adds Tien, Yamcha, and Android 21