Firemen in Germany had to grind and saw their way through a 2.5kg weight plate in order to rescue a man on Friday (Sep 15) after his penis was stuck in it, according to reports.
Before the firefighters used angle grinders and hydraulic rescue device, the man was sedated.
A MAN who got his privates stuck in a dumbbell disk was forced to endure three hours of humiliation as firefighters tried to free him with power tools. He went to a hospital, weight and all, for help.More news: Trump to 'slap' foes, embrace friends in first United Nations speech, says envoy
It is not known whether the man's penis was seriously affected during the incident.
Surgeons were able to save his genitalia after he was rushed to Bristol Southmeads hospital on Monday, September 4.
Firefighters in the city of Worms posted a picture showing the smashed 2.5kg weight after they spent three hours slicing it to bits (the weight that is, not the penis).More news: Donald Trump's Tweet On London Train Bombing Just Speculation, Says Britain Minister
Worms' fire brigade posted about the incident on Facebook and the post has gone viral since then with 5,400 shares, 8,300 likes and 33,000 comments.
"Please do not imitate such actions", firefighters advised.More news: Dolphins LB Lawrence Timmons isn't now with the team
- Trump Visits Florida to Assess Hurricane Irma Damage
- Is there a Bearish outlook for Marvell Technology Group Ltd
- Four American tourists suffer acid attack outside Marseilles train station
- Trump retweets video of golf ball hitting Hillary Clinton in the back
- Dragon Ball FighterZ adds Tien, Yamcha, and Android 21
- Georgia teen's death at LSU frat house possible hazing incident
- Race - Hamilton wins dramatic wet-dry Grand Prix in Singapore
- What is Sunil Grover doing with Varun Dhawan? View pic
- Stock Price Analysis of RSP Permian, Inc. (RSPP)
- Katrina Kaif talks about her journey in 'Tiger Zinda Hai'