The East Baton Rouge Parish Coroner's Office released their initial autopsy results conducted on Maxwell Gruver, of Roswell, Ga., Friday morning.
Results from comprehensive toxicology and histological testing will take up to one month to come in, according to Clark. "As we continuously warned over and over again hazing is unsafe, irresponsible and unacceptable and will not be tolerated at LSU period", Alexander said. King Alexander said an investigation into his death is ongoing.More news: Capital International Inc. CA Buys Shares of 30400 Barrick Gold Corporation (ABX)
Alexander said that while the details surrounding Gruver's death remain under investigation, "hazing is risky, irresponsible and unacceptable, and it will not be tolerated at LSU, period", The Times-Picayune reported.
LSU is investigating the death of freshman Maxwell Gruver, according to New York Daily News.More news: US' bullying in JCPOA won't bear results: Leader
Hazing incidents across the country have claimed lives of innocent students.
"As we have continuously warned over and over again - hazing is risky, irresponsible, and unacceptable and it will not be tolerated at LSU, period", said university president F King Alexander at a press conference on Thursday.More news: Symantec Corporation (SYMC) EVP Sells 4749 Shares of Stock
"We're committed to investigating this situation thoroughly. Our deepest sympathies and prayers go to his family and his friends", Alexander added.
- Analysts Ratings on: Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (HLX)
- Red Bull and Renault Set to Split After 2018
- Seoul, US agree on 'stronger, more practical' pressure on Pyongyang
- Jordan Ayew's stubborn Swansea City frustrate Tottenham Hotspur at Wembley
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds breaks Steam record for most concurrent players on the service
- Trump retweets video of golf ball hitting Hillary Clinton in the back
- Apple Watch Series 3 vs Apple Watch Series 2: should you upgrade?
- Canadian crews deliver much-needed supplies to Antigua and Barbuda
- How Analysts Feel About Berendsen PLC (LON:BRSN)?
- IPhone X destroys top Android rivals on Geekbench