I've spoken to a lot of my old friends who have retired and no-one has said: 'What are you doing still playing?' Everyone said: 'Play as long as possible.' You stop when you stop enjoying it and I'll know when I've had enough and can't keep up with the boys.
"I think there's gas in the tank yet".
"Him coming into the football club, you just recognise and realise the dedication and his application towards his profession is just absolutely fantastic".
He is now in line to break Giggs' record when the Baggies go to Arsenal on September 25. "We're pleased to have him and it's a privilege to work with him".More news: Main Litigant In Ayodhya Babri Masjid Case Dies
"The young players at our football club, I hope they realise how lucky they are to see someone of that quality and that ilk".
Barry, who has also become the first player to start 600 Premier League matches, admitted that he was surprised by his longevity but insists that he is not thinking about retirement any time soon. It can help the older players because back in the day when you got to a certain age you were too old no matter what you did.
"He's a great lad off the pitch, he's mixed in really well with the lads and he's been our best player in all of the games we've played this season".More news: Stock to Track: Arrowhead Pharma (ARWR)
Egypt global, Hegazi played the full match against West Ham and managed to help his team get a clean sheet in a 0-0 draw at the Hawthorns.
2 - major trophies in his career - the 2011 FA Cup and 2011-12 Premier League, both with City.
2,000 - Barry's header against Sweden in November 2011 was England's 2,000th goal in worldwide football. Barry has also been sent off six times.More news: Hard to cut USA corporate tax rate below 26 percent
- Tigers' September pitching misery returns in 10-4 loss to White Sox
- It's Prime Minister Narendra Modi's birthday and Twitter can't keep calm
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage, Study Finds
- Eight people dead after Florida nursing home loses power
- Qualifiers Diyas and Kato reach the title match — WTA Tokyo
- U2, Ed Sheeran Cancel St. Louis Shows Amid Violent Protests
- Crude Oil forecast for the week of September 18, 2017, Technical Analysis
- Vasyl Lomachenko vs. Guillermo Rigondeaux Boxing Preview, Pick, Odds, Prediction
- International Business Machines (NYSE:IBM) Shorted Shares Increased By 5.01%
- San Jose Sues President Trump over DACA Rollback