If the split between Red Bull and Renault pushes through, Red Bull would be left no other options but to sign a deal with Honda as other engine suppliers are unlikely to provide them with power units. Finally, after hearing all the problems and complaints by Horner and the Red Bull Racing team altogether, Renault decided to make the first move and not renew the contract past the end of next season.More news: Four American tourists suffer acid attack outside Marseilles train station
It is understood that Renault's new relationship with McLaren will be confirmed on Friday after the first practice session, as will Honda's affiliation with Toro Rosso.
"I think next year I put everything I can into it, as I have and always do, and then assess where it's all going, and what it looks like and make up my mind by the middle of next year".
There was no word from Renault or Red Bull on their future together, following reports that the French manufacturer will walk away from their partnership after 2018.More news: Katrina Kaif talks about her journey in 'Tiger Zinda Hai'
"It ain't going to change the way I drive, whether I'm in the hunt or not, but if we had the fastest auto right now then I would still say it's on, because I have belief in myself that I can go out and actually win the next seven races. Everybody is waiting to see what the regulations are for 2021 onwards". Porsche LMP Team engineers have been ordered to check the pre-development/concept of a high performance combustion engine.
Either way, I'm all for seeing Aston Martin try their hand at building an F1 engine-so long as they don't suck.
"I love competition, it is my dream job, but I kind of don't just want to be here to be here".More news: Analysts Ratings on: Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (HLX)
- US' bullying in JCPOA won't bear results: Leader
- 'Morgan Tsvangirai is not dying'
- Manchin: Bipartisan Meeting With Trump Featured Tax, Infrastructure Talk
- Seoul, US agree on 'stronger, more practical' pressure on Pyongyang
- Traders Sell Shares of Bank of America Corporation (BAC) on Strength (BAC)
- Trump Visits Florida to Assess Hurricane Irma Damage
- Capital International Inc. CA Buys Shares of 30400 Barrick Gold Corporation (ABX)
- Jordan Ayew's stubborn Swansea City frustrate Tottenham Hotspur at Wembley
- Apple Watch Series 3 vs Apple Watch Series 2: should you upgrade?
- Trump to 'slap' foes, embrace friends in first United Nations speech, says envoy