Introducing the latest World of Warcraft companion up for adoption in the in-game Shop and the Blizzard Shop: an artful fox named Shadow! In this case, the $10 cost of adopting the cute, little fox benefits disaster relief.
Things are looking dire, with three hurricanes (Harvey, Irma, Jose) an quake, flooding in South Asia and the fires raging through the American countryside, it feels like we are living during the climax of a climate disaster movie like Geostorm.More news: Olive Garden ups ante on popular never-ending pasta pass
The post goes on to state that 100 percent of each $10 adoption fee will be passed along to American Red Cross Disaster Relief and the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) Disaster Relief Fund. Donations will be split evenly between the two organizations.
Blizzard will donate to the American Red Cross and IFRC 100% of sales for every charity pet sold between September 12, 2017 and December 31st, 2017. This purchase is not tax deductible. The earnings will be split between the IRFC Disaster Relief Emergency Fund and the American Red Cross. With its adorably oversized ears, it'll be at your side, trotting through every battle. It changes colours between golden light mode and purple shadow mode.More news: UCL: Conte Savours 'Lots Of Goodies' In Chelsea's Win Vs Qarabag
Shadow the fox will be yours immediately after completing your purchase. Once activated it will be available to all present and future characters on your Blizzard account. It will appear in each character's pet and mount journal.
There have been multiple charity pets released during World of Warcraft's life time, including the cat-like Mischief who was debuted a year ago in support of the Make-A-Wish foundation.More news: Russian Cyclists file lawsuit against WADA, Richard McLaren over doping inquiry
- Japan backs United States bid for fresh sanctions against North Korea
- Marcelo extends contract with Real Madrid until 2022
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Enjoy His 33rd Low-Key Birthday Bash
- Hurricane Irma Closing In On Tampa
- Nintendo Switch Online App Update 1.1 Makes Significant Changes
- Champions League: Chelsea whitewash Qarabag FK
- S&P 500 Hits Record High
- No respite for vehicle owners: Petrol, diesel prices at 3-year high
- Myanmar faces growing pressure over Rohingya crisis
- 20000 evacuated across Moscow over bomb threats