Orrin, the manager of the Pixel Community on Google's Product forums confirms: "Wanted to let you all know that we are aware and the team has been looking into the issue of getting the "mobile data has run out" notification". September rolls in and we see a microscopic dip in Marshmallow's usage numbers while Nougat usage continues to grow. This would be a downgrade to Android Nougat and doesn't make much sense now that Google's shifted to a new operating system.More news: UCL: Conte Savours 'Lots Of Goodies' In Chelsea's Win Vs Qarabag
The good news for the OnePlus 3 and 3T users is that the company has already started testing Android O on their eligible handsets. There's still more befuddlement to be had, however, as the update has appeared for some titled "Android 7.1.2" (above, left). That's up from last month's 13.5%.
Google Android 8.0 Oreo brings a host of improvements and new features to Android like Picture-in-Picture (PiP) mode, better battery optimization and more.More news: Hurricane Irma reaches Florida after ravaging the Caribbean
At this point only a few carriers have confirmed plans to release Android 8.0 updates for Nexus devices. This means that a toast message with the remaining battery level will be presented to the user every time they connect the headphone to their smartphone.
Android 8.0 Oreo is now seeding to Nexus 5X, Nexus 6X, Nexus Player, Pixel C, Pixel and Pixel XL devices.More news: Kate Hudson Under Fire after Calling C-Sections 'Lazy'
So it's safe to say that the update only contains the latest security security patch, just that it's mistakenly labeled as Android Nougat. Google had launched several alpha and beta tests for the new Android operating system, which should have identified the problem earlier within the development phase.
- NC attorney general demands answers on Equifax breach
- S&P 500 Hits Record High
- Angelina Jolie Says Kids Are "Getting Better" After Split From Brad Pitt
- White House says details soon on taxes, DACA
- 20000 evacuated across Moscow over bomb threats
- Madrid put Levante game behind them to prepare for APOEL
- Target is hiring more than 100000 holiday workers
- HTC set to release the U11 with an Android One version
- Nintendo Switch Online App Update 1.1 Makes Significant Changes
- North Korea sanctions 'small step,' warns of more