But for now, it's time to welcome "Tumhari Sulu" Vidya in a comic avatar. In the poster, a woman, appearing to be Vidya, is wearing a red sari, is seen hiding her face behind gift hampers and is holding a bag full of vegetables.More news: Huawei Plans Worldwide Cloud Partner Network To Rival AWS & Azure
Reportedly, her character Sulochana aka Sulu in the film lands herself an unexpected job of a attractive, fun and feisty RJ, who anchors a late-night show, known for its voyeuristic quality and semi-adult shenanigans. The actress was loved for the part she played, in fact her signature line "Good Morning Mumbai" kind of stayed with the audience even after the film was over.
Tumhari Sulu will see Vidya play the role of a housewife who turns into an RJ later.More news: Auto plows into New York City laundromat, six injured
Interesting much? (The first look will be revealed on September 14). However, the fans can't see Vidya Balan's face. The film stars Vidya Balan as Sulochana aka Sulu, Manav Kaul, Neha Dhupia and RJ Malishka making her Bollywood debut.
Tumhari Sulu is a comedy-drama, which is directed by adman Suresh Triveni. The movie is set to release on December 1.More news: John Lewis gender-neutral childrenswear removes 'boys' and 'girls' labels
The project is bankrolled by Bhushan Kumar, Atul Kasbekar, Tanuj Garg and Shanti Sivaram.
- Govt issues alert for Locky Ransomware targeting computers
- New SEAT Leon Cupra R revealed - to be shown at Frankfurt
- All Whites pleased to advance to playoff
- How the ban will affect Bell Pottinger
- U.S. grain groups urge not to withdraw from KORUS
- PSA screening saves lives with early detection of prostate cancer
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Won't Explore Snoke's Origins
- The Witcher's 10 year anniversary video is extremely lovely
- Luongo misses out on auto World Cup spot
- Audi Q7 Petrol Launched: Here are some features & specification