We have to be very smart in how we do that. The company now supports two separate platforms, namely its #Xbox consoles and games on Windows PC. It's also quite interesting that this is seemingly a voluntary option, meaning gamers may still be able to play with mouse and keyboard users for the extra challenge.
Microsoft official announcement revealed, "The console brings a range of improvements upon the standard Xbox One, mostly visual, with the promise of running enhanced games as high as the 4K resolution at 60 frames per second (FPS)".
Perhaps developers will come up with something similar, but focused on whether or not Xbox One players want to play with or against keyboard and mouse players, for when the support is added to the console.More news: Kapil Sharma's Show Suddenly Goes Off the Air: Sony Clarifies
As for when you'll actually get the chance to try out a more PC-style control method on console, Ybarra says "you'll see our first games supporting keyboard and mouse soon".
Microsoft will ask developers to consider their multiplayer pools, bringing to mind the issue of fairness when it comes to those playing with a controller versus those playing with a keyboard and mouse. "We'll leave it a lot to the developer choice".
Streum On Studio, the developers behind the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 game Space Hulk: Deathwing, spoke about the differences between the upgraded versions of both the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One from the point of view of developing the actual games that get enhancements on the consoles.More news: Stroll becomes F1's youngest front-row starter with star Monza display
Some titles have already experimented with keyboard and mouse control support in the past.
One might think that bringing peripheral support to Xbox One is as easy as plugging those accessories into the console, and in theory, it might be, but it's actually quite hard.
Do you want your Xbox One to support keyboard and mouse as controllers? For instance if you want that new Xbox One S Minecraft edition bundle, you will pay the full $399 for it and the Xbox One S Shadow of War bundle will cost you the full $349.More news: Duchess of Cambridge expecting third child
- Varun Dhawan Wants To Attract A New Type Of Audience Now
- Deondre Francois' injury ends 'Noles Playoff hopes
- J&K: Security forces launch CASO in Sapore, two terrorists trapped
- China asks North Korea to stop wrong actions after nuclear test
- Meet Jaguar's new connected Sayer steering wheel of the future
- Sopore encounter: Security forces gun down 2 Hizbul terrorists in Baramulla district
- Sensex Falls 190 Points On North Korea Tensions, Nifty Holds 9900
- I have an extremely competent successor in Nirmala Sitharaman: Defence Minister Jaitley
- North Korea's nuclear tests: How should Trump respond?
- Oliver Townend wins Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials