We have to be very smart in how we do that. The company now supports two separate platforms, namely its #Xbox consoles and games on Windows PC. It's also quite interesting that this is seemingly a voluntary option, meaning gamers may still be able to play with mouse and keyboard users for the extra challenge.
Microsoft official announcement revealed, "The console brings a range of improvements upon the standard Xbox One, mostly visual, with the promise of running enhanced games as high as the 4K resolution at 60 frames per second (FPS)".
Perhaps developers will come up with something similar, but focused on whether or not Xbox One players want to play with or against keyboard and mouse players, for when the support is added to the console.More news: Alibaba trials smile-to-pay app
As for when you'll actually get the chance to try out a more PC-style control method on console, Ybarra says "you'll see our first games supporting keyboard and mouse soon".
Microsoft will ask developers to consider their multiplayer pools, bringing to mind the issue of fairness when it comes to those playing with a controller versus those playing with a keyboard and mouse. "We'll leave it a lot to the developer choice".
Streum On Studio, the developers behind the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 game Space Hulk: Deathwing, spoke about the differences between the upgraded versions of both the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One from the point of view of developing the actual games that get enhancements on the consoles.More news: Venus Williams into US Open quarter-finals
Some titles have already experimented with keyboard and mouse control support in the past.
One might think that bringing peripheral support to Xbox One is as easy as plugging those accessories into the console, and in theory, it might be, but it's actually quite hard.
Do you want your Xbox One to support keyboard and mouse as controllers? For instance if you want that new Xbox One S Minecraft edition bundle, you will pay the full $399 for it and the Xbox One S Shadow of War bundle will cost you the full $349.More news: Tropical Storm Lidia dumps heavy rain in Mexico
- Varun Dhawan Wants To Attract A New Type Of Audience Now
- Kapil Sharma's Show Suddenly Goes Off the Air: Sony Clarifies
- Sopore encounter: Security forces gun down 2 Hizbul terrorists in Baramulla district
- Duchess of Cambridge expecting third child
- US Threatens Pyongyang With Massive Military Response
- J&K: Security forces launch CASO in Sapore, two terrorists trapped
- Oliver Townend wins Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials
- 'Massive military response' if North Korea attacks USA , defence chief threatens
- Watch as vehicle sprays burning fuel into crowd at drag racing event
- Don't Fall Victim To Harvey Flood Scams