So, what exactly is Tinder Gold?
Tinder Gold costs $4.99/month, CNET reports, but this price might change. The new "Likes You" feature is all about trying to find you a match quickly and easily. The circle is outlined in gold, so it is very easy to see.
You can now see who likes you on Tinder before you swipe
How is this different to Super Likes, you ask? Removing the need to swipe yes or no and presenting you with a neatly confined list of people who've already indicated their interest may be convenient, but it turns using the app into an entirely passive activity. You can scroll vertically through these. Users can search through the list and will automatically match with those they swipe right on.
You can also click on the profile to view it and then from there decide whether or not to pursue the person and contact them. This feature gives the users, the ability to create entire groups of people, meet new people, plan activities and hang out together.More news: Arsenal rejects Manchester City offer for Alexis Sanchez
You never know, love could be right around the corner (.for £5). This also means that not just anyone can message you.
The matchmaking service announced earlier this year that it would be rolling out some new features to speed up the process by telling you who has already swiped right for you.More news: Indian contain Sri Lanka to 217 in ODI
The company alleges that Gold users with access to the Likes You list net an average of 60 per cent more likes than those taking their chances on the free version, but that doesn't necessarily translate into conversations or real-life dates. Android users should see the new Likes You Feature within the next month.More news: Trump prepares to survey damage from Harvey
- Donald Trump confuses two Finnish reporters
- Mueller working with NY attorney general in Manafort investigation
- Residential building collapses in Mumbai trapping 40 people
- At $169, Nest thinks the Thermostat E is for everyone
- Encana Corporation (NYSE:ECA) Shares Dip Under Moving Averages
- Mumbai 5 storey building collapse: 7 dead, many feared trapped
- NWLA food bank hosts drive for Harvey disaster victims
- Gasoline Jumps After Harvey Shuts US Refiners
- Liverpool agrees club record deal for Keita with clause
- Emilia Clarke disgusted at the revelation of Jon Snow as Daenerys' nephew!