Griffin spoke this week by satellite to "Sunrise" and another Australian show, "The Project", to promote her upcoming appearances there.
Griffin spoke to Australian TV hosts this week to promote her upcoming worldwide comedy tour.
"I am no longer sorry".More news: Better Packages For Kyrie Irving Than The Boston Celtics Offer
The comedian will appear in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth in October and said she was excited to share her recent Trump experience with audiences.
A ferocious backlash ensued, and the comedian lost gigs and was subject to a Secret Service investigation. On "Sunrise", she detailed how she lost fans, friends and jobs over her stunt, which Trump called "sick". She also brought up being fired by CNN, which has parted ways with a few different personalities recently, from its annual New Year's Eve broadcast, which she had co-hosted with Anderson Cooper for 10 years. "He broke me!" she said through tears.
Griffin was quick to apologize, tweeting that she was "wrong" and saying "I beg for your forgiveness" in an apology video she released.More news: Fitbit Introduces Ionic Smartwatch With Built-in Global Positioning System
Now that she's embarking on a new comedy tour in Australia, Griffin wants to move on. I had friends, Debra Messing from Will & Grace, tweeting against me.
"I lost everybody", she said.
In her apology, the comic said things like: "He picked me".More news: Duterte declares September 1 regular holiday
She stopped short of telling Trump fans to come at her, but did counter an anchor's continued questioning with, "you're full of crap. stop acting like my little picture is more important than the actual atrocities the President of the United States is committing". If that isn't punching down, I don't know what is', she half-joked. "I didn't just lose one night on CNN". My entire tour was cancelled within 24 hours because every single theater got all these death threats. Griffin said in an interview with the Cut that Cooper didn't text her personally until August 10.
- The diamond bath in Taylor Swift's new music video cost $12 million
- Liverpool attacking trio 'the best' in Premier League, says Dejan Lovren
- Merkel: A fully protected refugee can bring in parents and children
- Attention is on Harvey, but flooding has killed thousands across Asia
- Google error breaks down internet in Japan
- East Bay charity helping make room for Hurricane Harvey pets
- Arsenal's Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Has Rejected A Move To Chelsea
- Philippines wraps up SEA Games campaign with worst performance in 18 years
- Leake traded to Mariners for minor leaguer
- Tomi Lahren Finally Fulfills Patriotic Destiny As Fox News Contributor