This bit of incest, it would seem, was always destined, and we got to see it unconstrained by time and space. Everyone wants to know what'll happen to Jon (Kit Harrington) and Daenerys' (Emilia Clarke) romance after they learn that they're related; what'll happen in the Great Battle against the Night King.More news: Attention is on Harvey, but flooding has killed thousands across Asia
Check out the HBO "Inside the Episode" video above for more on the anatomy of the scene. "[The execution] was the second scene I shot", Gillen told Entertainment Weekly in an interview. "You really see another side of Littlefinger that you've never seen before, which is vulnerability". After spending six hard years apart and growing up under extreme conditions, there would obviously be a brief period of time for someone to drive a wedge between them before the bonds of family snapped them irrevocably back together. But here's a situation where the tables are completely turned on him and he has to fight for his life. "I think [gagging] might be the reaction", the 30-year-old British actress mused. "In that moment, you can't help but feel for him". Well, it wasn't really a river of blood, but they promised me more than poor Michael got. They need to hone the cast down. "I think the story could end in so many different ways that would be satisfying to an audience", said Podeswa, who has opted not to learn the details. To the horror of Beric and Tormund, thousands of undead and the White Walker's army are now marching south.
"I was confused why Cersei changed her mind so quickly about joining (or, as we later know, at least not fighting) Danaerys & Jon after the talk to Tyrion".More news: Better Packages For Kyrie Irving Than The Boston Celtics Offer
- Acer introduced its slimmest AIO PC
- Sonic Mania Getting Review-Bombed on Steam
- Ryanair Calls For Block To Lufthansa-Air Berlin Takeover "Stitch-Up"
- Trump makes emergency declaration in Louisiana following Harvey
- Waterloo: Delays and disruptions as station reopens
- Research the charity before making hurricane donations
- UAE stuns Saudi Arabia, hands Australia huge World Cup boost
- American teenager gives Federer major scare
- Ecuador jails Chinese fishermen found with 6,000 sharks
- Interview: Iraqi-Jordanian border reopens to boost bilateral trade