This bit of incest, it would seem, was always destined, and we got to see it unconstrained by time and space. Everyone wants to know what'll happen to Jon (Kit Harrington) and Daenerys' (Emilia Clarke) romance after they learn that they're related; what'll happen in the Great Battle against the Night King.More news: Duterte declares September 1 regular holiday
Check out the HBO "Inside the Episode" video above for more on the anatomy of the scene. "[The execution] was the second scene I shot", Gillen told Entertainment Weekly in an interview. "You really see another side of Littlefinger that you've never seen before, which is vulnerability". After spending six hard years apart and growing up under extreme conditions, there would obviously be a brief period of time for someone to drive a wedge between them before the bonds of family snapped them irrevocably back together. But here's a situation where the tables are completely turned on him and he has to fight for his life. "I think [gagging] might be the reaction", the 30-year-old British actress mused. "In that moment, you can't help but feel for him". Well, it wasn't really a river of blood, but they promised me more than poor Michael got. They need to hone the cast down. "I think the story could end in so many different ways that would be satisfying to an audience", said Podeswa, who has opted not to learn the details. To the horror of Beric and Tormund, thousands of undead and the White Walker's army are now marching south.
"I was confused why Cersei changed her mind so quickly about joining (or, as we later know, at least not fighting) Danaerys & Jon after the talk to Tyrion".More news: Who do you think will win the women's US Open title?
- A Multistate Salmonella Outbreak Has Been Linked to Pet Turtles
- Japan, South Korea agree to seek stronger United Nations resolution against N. Korea
- Tomi Lahren Finally Fulfills Patriotic Destiny As Fox News Contributor
- Google error breaks down internet in Japan
- Michigan National Guard unit may be sent to Texas
- Today Analysts Focus on Synchrony Financial (SYF), Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL)
- American teenager gives Federer major scare
- Iraqi PM slams Kurdish referendum as 'unconstitutional'
- Acer introduced its slimmest AIO PC
- East Bay charity helping make room for Hurricane Harvey pets