Psyonix just dropped a new trailer for the upcoming Switch version of Rocket League and yes, holy of holies, it's coming with Nintendo cars. Rocket League will support all of the Switch's play modes, included docked TV mode, tabletop mode, handheld mode, and will feature both online and local multiplayer. We were given a look at three exclusive cars designed after Mario, Luigi and Samus Aran. Members of the Orange team use the Mario and Samus cars seen in the pictures while members of the Blue team will be equipped with Luigi's auto and a different colored Samus suit. This might prove to be slightly confusing, as each vehicle is primarily red or green, with blue highlights that are meant to look like their suspenders. The plumbers have a Super Star trail while Samus' Gunship has a Wave Beam. If you're on the Orange side you get the Mario skin, but if you're on the Blue team you'll be repping Luigi. Assuming the version we see here is for the Orange team, the Zero Suit seems like a natural choice for the Blue team version.More news: Defender Walker-Peters extends contract with Tottenham
After months of fan outcry and downright begging, Rocket League was finally announced for Nintendo Switch a few months ago. The second exclusive Battle-Car is Samus' Gunship based on the protagonist of the beloved Metroid franchise.More news: Braun Strowman attacks Brock Lesnar on WWE RAW
More news: Still chasing Home Depot: Lowe's disappoints again despite housing market gains
- Police Called On Jon And Kate Gosselin After Public Custody Dispute
- Srikanth Kidambi, Saina Nehwal and B Sai Praneeth advance to third round
- State Department Science Envoy Resigns With Letter That Spells "IMPEACH"
- Steve Bannon imposter tricks Breitbart editor into saying really weird stuff
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Stake Cut by Legacy Capital Partners Inc
- Watch This Toddler Take Over The News Desk, Literally
- 'Bareilly Ki Barfi' surpasses Rs 10 crore mark at Box office!
- Is Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALXN) a Long Term Growth Play?
- Britain to draft guildlines for leaving European Court jurisdiction
- Bungie prioritizing "simulation" over frame rate for console Destiny 2