Naturally, with a PC version of Destiny 2 finally coming, many fans have begun to compare it to the console version, wondering why Bungie actively made a decision to keep the game locked at 30 FPS even on more powerful consoles like the PS4 Pro or Xbox One X. In a new interview executive producer Mark Noseworthy said Bungie could theoretically get Destiny 2 running at 60 FPS on console, but doing so would lead to compromises that Bungie was unwilling to make.
In the interview with EDGE, Noseworthy reminded players that the PC offers a platform where the frame rate is uncapped.More news: Total solar eclipse moves across US
The sequel to one of the biggest games has a big couple of weeks ahead of it as the launch of the console version of Destiny 2 is imminent. "But the space would be smaller, it would be less cooperative, and there'd be fewer monsters to shoot. Thirty AI at once, large open spaces, six players, sometimes with vehicles, and dropships coming in; that's where we're using the CPU", Noseworthy said.
In addition to this, Bungie also assured PC gaming community that the PC version of Destiny 2 is being built right from the "ground up" and it is going to feel like a "Native" on PC.
"First and foremost, we're trying to make an incredible action game".More news: Gorakhpur Tragedy: Yogi Adityanath ousts additional chief secretary Anita Bhatnagar Jain
Pre-loads will be made available for PlayStation 4 users on August 31, again, if they pre-ordered the digital version off the store.
The thinking behind this is to make ability recharge part of the gameplay loop.More news: China's Great Wall considers bid for Fiat Chrysler Jeep unit
- Active Mover: Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS)
- Shares Continuing to Trade Below Moving Averages: Steel Dynamics, Inc. (NASDAQ:STLD)
- Stock Price Analysis of Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK)
- Stunning new Ferrari Portofino to replace California T
- Twitter Celebrates the 10th Anniversary of the Hashtag
- Earnings Analysis Of CVS Health Corporation (CVS)
- Mover to Watch: Southwestern Energy Company (SWN)
- David Bowie's intended role in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 revealed
- Factors to Note Before Buying Intuit Inc. (INTU)
- WWE NXT: What's Next for Asuka?