Officials say this year's flooding is the worst in several years.
Neeraj Sharma, a railway spokesman, said the accident took place near the small town of Khatauli.
But Ukrainian authorities said Saturday that the unnamed individual had no established links to hacking and that it isn't clear that the man is even an author of malware - software meant to infiltrate other computers. A Ukrainian lawmaker has been quoted as saying that the Times misidentified the hacker entirely.
President Koroma, on his part, revealed that President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo was among the first leaders to have called to empathise with him and the people after the disaster, saying; "This visit is further evidence of the close relations between Sierra Leone and Ghana".More news: Justin Theroux says Jennifer Aniston marriage is based on humor
Thousands of people have been affected by a devastating mudslide and torrential rains in the country's capital Freetown. The Red Cross said on August 18 that over 600 are still missing.
Satellite images and census figures are being used to calculate a more accurate human toll.
More than 400 people died, with over 600 others missing after a mudslide swept away homes in the largest slum in Freetown, Regent.
Large-scale burials began last week despite rainy weather that threatened even more mudslides.More news: Gulfport library hands out more than 400 pairs of eclipse glasses
With damage to water and sanitation facilities, residents of affected areas in the West African country are particularly vulnerable to outbreaks of pre-existing infectious diseases, including malaria and diarrheal conditions such as typhoid and cholera, the World Health Organization warned.
Emergency responders are on the ground to rescue people from mudslides, respond to the floods and prevent further disasters in at-risk areas.
The survivors have been relocated to temporary shelters while efforts are being made to permanently resettle them.More news: Prosecutors will treat online abuse as severely as hate crimes in person
- Geoffrey Boycott: West Indies a 'cricketing tragedy'
- James Mattis: Reduction in USA troops not North Korea related
- Team Line-Ups & Updates: Swansea City vs Manchester United
- Game of Thrones Books Hinted At Last Night's Major Reveal (SPOILER)
- Marvel's The Punisher: Netflix Teases Jon Bernthal Series
- West Bengal Floods: 152 Dead, Mamata Banerjee Demands Aid From Centre
- Results of Maharashtra Board HSC supplementary exam declared, 24.96 % pass
- Operation Khyber-4 successfully completed: ISPR
- Game of Thrones season seven finale promo is here
- Energy Transfer Partners, LP (ETP) Reached a 52-Week Low