The game's existing 1.1 patch, which went live almost three weeks ago, marked the end of any single-player changes, updates, or patches. The game was meant to expand on the Pathfinder story though multiplayer missions, BioWare says, and other stories will be told through comics and novels.
Kotaku reported as much back in late June, when sources familiar with BioWare's plans said that Andromeda would receive no single-player DLC, a huge departure from every previous game in the series.
Mass Effect: Andromeda will no longer receive new single-player updates or content.More news: Erik Jones wins 1st Cup pole in critical Bristol race
"Early in development, we made a decision to focus Mass Effect: Andromeda's story on the Pathfinder, the exploration of the Andromeda galaxy, and the conflict with the Archon", reads a statement on the game's official website. After the launch of Andromeda, the Bioware has been released with a patch 1.06 which is known for fixing the animation, cinematic and bug problems as well.
"Early in development, we chose to focus Mass Effect: Andromeda's story on the Pathfinder, the exploration of the Andromeda galaxy, and the conflict with the Archon".
In the coming weeks, our multiplayer team will provide details of their ongoing support and upcoming content, including new multiplayer missions, character kits, and what's in store for N7 Day.More news: Military Relationships, North Korea Dominate Dunford Pacific Trip
"We appreciate all the millions of people who came with us to the Andromeda galaxy".
You can read the full announcement from BioWare here where you can also stay up to date on future news about multiplayer updates.More news: Terror funding: Prominent Kashmir bizman arrested by NIA
- Watali sent to 10-day NIA custody
- Painter: Officials find missing 4-year-old, arrest his father
- Awful Christian Hackenberg just lost his chance to be Jets starter
- West Indies toil in historic day/night Test
- Merck CEO Resigns After Trump Refuses to Denounce Racism
- Charlottesville victim's mum rebukes Trump — BBCI
- Jones would welcome transfer window alterations
- Solar eclipse viewer DIY using Pizza Hut box
- Jose Mourinho voices support for early closure of transfer window
- Australian Ormsby takes 3rd-round lead at Fiji International