The Ayushmann Khurrana, Kriti Sanon and Rajkummar Rao-starrer Bareilly Ki Barfi, which began on a modest note on Friday, showed good growth at the box office on Saturday. With good word of mouth and great critical appreciation, the film saw a 59% growth on day 2, with an estimated collection of Rs 3.85 crore. "Famous movie critic and biz analyst Taran Adarsh wrote on Twitter, "#BareillyKiBarfi witnessed ample growth on Saturday.
Film belonging to this genre, stage and setting come with their own limitations when it comes to the Box Office appeal, especially on the opening day. Sun should be much better...More news: Green Bay Packers vs. Washington Redskins 2017 Live Stream
Circa 2017 and Bareilly Ki Barfi has released with the opening day collections of Rs. 2.42 crore.
Also starring Pankaj Tripathi and Seema Pahwa in supporting roles, "Bareilly Ki Barfi" is an Indian romantic comedy and an adaptation of Nicolas Barreau's book The Ingredients of Love.More news: US President Donald Trump Says US Culture, History Being 'Ripped Apart'
Actress Kriti Sanon intervened and said: "No, wait one sec". Rajkummar Rao is brilliant as the naive, bechara Pritam Vidrohi while Pankaj Tripathi's performance as Bitti's father also can not be overlooked. Director Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari won Dadasaheb Phalke Award in 2012 for her first short film What's for Breakfast. She wants to meet him as she is impressed by his progressive ways.
The story is a slice of life, quirky ride of unexpectedness where Bitti, Chirag and Vidhrohi's path intermingle in search of "true love". The film is produced by Vineet Jain, and Renu Ravi Chopra under the banner, Junglee Pictures & BR Studios. This Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari film is certain to tug at your heart and leave you with that warm feeling even after you have left the cinema hall.More news: Get Ready, Safely, for the Great American Eclipse
- Republicans lash out at Trump's latest remarks on white power rally
- Trump aligned with most Americans on Confederate monuments
- Juventus rebuffed in massive bid for Real Madrid midfielder
- Listen Along to the Solar Eclipse With Pitchfork's Timed Playlist
- Huddersfield Town 1 Newcastle United 0
- Republican leaders dance around Trump remarks
- "Sometimes you need protest in order to heal" - Donald Trump
- UK Parliament Under Fire for Plans to Silence London's Big Ben
- Trump takes aim at fellow Republican, aides eye exit
- Crawford knocks out Indongo in third round