The controversial reality shows Bigg Boss will be back soon with its 11th season with its host superstar Salman Khan. But the contestant will not be able to know the time and outside happenings. So, a new promo of the show has been shared exclusively by Raj Nayak, CEO of Colors TV on Twitter.
Considering that the theme of the eleventh season is "Neighbours", the promo showcases Salman's bittersweet relationship with his neighbours.More news: Jay-Z Opens Up About Beyonce's "LEMONDADE" & Kanye in Rare Interview
The season seems to be heading towards turning the Bigg Boss' house into a neighbourhood where commoners might dwell with the celebrities.
The teaser shows Salman Khan's Mujhse Shadi Karoge film days.More news: 'I thought it was a dream' - Bailly on Manchester United move
The trailer shows Salman watering his plants in his balcony and while doing so, he drops some water on one of his neighbours, who is standing beneath his house with a cup of tea in his hand.
That's when his other neighbour in the house bang opposite his teases: Shaadi kar lo abb, woh aayegi toh haath batalegi. In another impromptu move, he introduced Bigg Boss Gyarah with his famous Judwaa track, "Tan Tana Tan Tan Tan Tara".More news: Chinese troops hurl stones at Indian Army in Ladakh region
Well, that's all about Bigg Boss season 11 teaser. Though there has been no confirmation regarding celeb contestants, the grapevine is abuzz that Niti Taylor has been finalized as a contestant. Last season victor Manveer Gurjar was also a commoner.
- Alaska's July unemployment rate at 7%
- Conte laughs off Costa comments, says striker is 'the past'
- Kedarnath's first look coming out soon reveals Sushant Singh Rajput
- 'We're The Heirs': Poes Garden Memorial Plan Rattles J Jayalalithaa's Family
- Death toll of cows rises to 45 in Sagun Gaushala
- Watching the weather for Monday's eclipse
- Approved Solar Eclipse Glasses Harder To Find
- Associates Inc. Raises Stake in Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD)
- GAIN Capital to Offer $80 Million of Convertible Senior Notes
- Trump bemoans Confederate statues' removal