Wargaming today announced a campaign mode exclusive to World of Tanks' console versions.
"War Stories is the next evolution for our brand", said TJ Wagner, Creative Director and Executive Producer at Wargaming's Chicago-Baltimore studio.More news: Beyond 2017: When is the next solar eclipse in the United States?
Where do I enlist?!The next level for the Wargaming franchise is a campaign expansion - World of Tanks: War Stories. "As the first campaign series in the World of Tanks universe, War Stories allows us to bring a new narrative to the game and expand on our multiplayer experience with engaging single-player and online Coop content for our new and longtime tankers".
"In terms of fantasy, one of most popular event modes was fighting on the moon, so ah...this is not something that is planned yet, but you can imagine us revisiting the moon as one of these war stories that's more of a fantastical story". The campaign acts as a primer in basic movement, sniping, and scouting, and also gives an overview of tank armor and performance abilities. Upon release, there will be two campaigns to experience: "Brothers in Armor" (an introductory campaign based on the Battle of Romania), and "Flashpoint Berlin" (an alternative history storyline with the collapse of the Berlin Blockade).More news: IPhone 8 featured in McDonald's app advertisement
The alternative histories include a tank assault on Britain during World War 2, a war between the Allies and Soviet forces in Germany after the blockage of Berlin is outlawed, and a war sparked by the Cuban Missile Crisis. And all this under downhole music that is composed by three-time BAFTA award victor and author of soundtracks for Fallout 4, Dragon Age: Origins Inon Tzur (Inon Zur).
Wargaming promises to add more content and campaigns to War Stories throughout the year. They can utilize cross platform capability no matter which Xbox platform they are using - including voice team chat across all three generations of Microsoft hardware. With 4K output available for Xbox One X and PlayStation 4 Pro players.More news: Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG) Receives Consensus Rating of "Buy" from Analysts
- CEOs quit Trump's manufacturing council amid backlash over Charlottesville response
- United Nations experts warn: Racism, xenophobia increasing across US
- Irom Sharmila gets married in Kodaikanal
- The Economist and The New Yorker cover slam Trump
- Facebook pushes updates to deal with spam video clickbait
- Paul Pogba: "I have come back as a man" to United
- Seven-year-old Australian boy missing after Barcelona attack
- Iran reform leader on hunger strike over 6-year house arrest
- United States war games with S. Korea to go ahead
- Pressure Mounts On CEOs to Step Down From Trump Council