New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Thunderstorms will follow into the evening, dumping rain at rates as high as 2 inches per hour. "Most flood deaths occur in vehicles", the service said in a statement. Patchy fog before 8am. Although we can't completely rule out an shower or thunderstorm most areas should remain dry with highs in the lower to mid 90s.
Monday Night.Partly cloudy. Small rain chance.
Flooding of low river bottoms, secondary roadways, picnic and recreational areas is possible.
Temperatures were expected to hit the low- to mid-90s with heat indexes between 100 to 105 degrees.More news: Paul Pogba: "I have come back as a man" to United
Harvey is moving toward the west near 18 miles per hour and a continued westward motion with a slight increase in forward speed is expected over the next couple of days.
Sunday night - Mostly clear, with a low around 65.
Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.
Wednesday night - A slight chance of showers with a low in the low 60s. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84.More news: Trump Renews 'Fake News' Insult When Acosta Presses About Charlottesville
Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before noon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 67.
Wednesday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Thursday - Sunny, with a high near 75.More news: Pioneer Natural Resources Company
- Mourinho To Make 2 Changes: Predicted Man Utd XI vs Swansea City
- Intel CEO latest to leave Trump's manufacturing council
- Confederate Monument in Arizona Tarred and Feathered
- Irom Sharmila gets married in Kodaikanal
- Dunford: US-SKorea drills not being negotiated
- World of Tanks Gets Its First Single-Player Campaign
- PSG to cash in on Draxler
- Five-star hotel employee allegedly assaulted by security manager; act caught on camera
- Array BioPharma's (NASDAQ:ARRY) "Buy" Rating Reaffirmed at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Don't want to be in contact with Sharif, says Zardari