More than 40 firefighters have been called to a massive fire at Blochairn Fruit Market in Glasgow.
People up to two miles away reported hearing at least two explosions as the fire broke out in the early hours of this morning.
"Emergency services are in attendance and no-one has been injured".
Firefighters tackle huge warehouse blaze in Glasgow
"But, over three hours later, the building is still well ablaze. Fire and rescue are worked extremely hard to get the fire under control".
"However, they are having several issues in the area relating to the water pressure, so Scottish Water are here at the moment and they are trying to boost the water".
At the height of the fire, more than 70 firefighters were at the scene.More news: United States war games with S. Korea to go ahead
"The west warehouse building within the markets depot, as well as previously vacant units, have been made available for those tenants who had their premises damaged by the fire so they can continue trading".
Site owners City Property said they hoped to allow access for heavy goods vehicles as soon as possible.
'Twelve appliances and four aerial appliances were mobilised after the alarm was raised at 3.44am on Thursday'.More news: Facebook pushes updates to deal with spam video clickbait
Crews were called to the property in Blochairn Road, Royston, at 3.44am on Thursday. Local diversions were in place.
Speed restrictions have also been put in place on the nearby M8 and road closures introduced while firefighters tackle the blaze. This was later lifted.
Hundreds of traders work at the market supplying fresh fruit, vegetables and fish.More news: FUTA ASUU criticises FG over removal of staff school from payroll
- Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact concept leaked online, shows off boxy design
- Beyond 2017: When is the next solar eclipse in the United States?
- Chelsea's Diego Costa: I will travel to Spain with future 'already defined'
- Campbell Soup CEO resigns from Trump council just before he disbands it
- Tata Sons asks group firms to cut all ties with Mistry's group
- Another Episode of 'Game of Thrones' Has Leaked
- Mixed reaction to Paladino's removal from school board
- The Economist and The New Yorker cover slam Trump
- Tony Pulis: 'West Bromwich Albion do not need to sell Jonny Evans'
- Seven-year-old Australian boy missing after Barcelona attack