"As you know, my work with Fast & Furious never ends", Diesel said in a recent Facebook Live broadcast in which he announced plans for the tour.
The 50-year-old actor told his fans all about the upcoming live show while hosting a Facebook Live this week. Like his view, it is expected that Vin Diesel is likely to continue his life a quarter mile at a time. Also, it will be the way for you to see the action first-hand, something which has never been done or seen.More news: Olympics could open North Korea -- Rex Tilley
On August 9, Diesel - rocking a torn jersey with a Toretto name tag for his character, Dom - revealed that he's on set in NY filming portions of a program that'll make up a new, globally-touring Fast & Furious live show. The details are hazy at the moment, but the debut month of the first live show has been confirmed.
'Fans will experience everything they love about the films in an up-close and incredibly cool live show, putting them in the center of the action'.More news: Mother of Suspect Who Allegedly Plowed Into Charlottesville Protesters Speaks Out
Part of the most recently released Fast & Furious film, The Fate of the Furious, movie No. 8, takes place in the city.
So, basically, the Fast & Furious crew aren't just inviting you along for the ride, but throwing open the passenger door - or even inviting you to take the driver's seat. And will first be shown in the O2 Arena in London. The producer of the events are James Cooke-Priest and Chris Hughes, with writer-director Rowland French.More news: CIA Chief: Not Surprising If N. Korea Tests Another Missile
- Gerrard: Mourinho is trying to turn Man Utd in Chelsea
- Stormy weather halts play at PGA Championship
- Latin America rejects USA military threat in Venezuela
- Rauner urges lawmakers to let his school-funding veto stand
- Washington Nationals vs. San Francisco Giants
- Seven Gators suspended for season opener
- Pittsburgh Pirates use big third to top Toronto Blue Jays
- Aguero on target as Man City down promoted Brighton
- Arsene Wenger admits potential 'mistake' in delaying Arsenal talks
- Guingamp Score Barely Believable Own Goal On Neymar PSG Debut