"As you know, my work with Fast & Furious never ends", Diesel said in a recent Facebook Live broadcast in which he announced plans for the tour.
The 50-year-old actor told his fans all about the upcoming live show while hosting a Facebook Live this week. Like his view, it is expected that Vin Diesel is likely to continue his life a quarter mile at a time. Also, it will be the way for you to see the action first-hand, something which has never been done or seen.More news: Unlucky In Love! Justin Bieber Gets Knock Back From Woman On Instagram
On August 9, Diesel - rocking a torn jersey with a Toretto name tag for his character, Dom - revealed that he's on set in NY filming portions of a program that'll make up a new, globally-touring Fast & Furious live show. The details are hazy at the moment, but the debut month of the first live show has been confirmed.
'Fans will experience everything they love about the films in an up-close and incredibly cool live show, putting them in the center of the action'.More news: Stormy weather halts play at PGA Championship
Part of the most recently released Fast & Furious film, The Fate of the Furious, movie No. 8, takes place in the city.
So, basically, the Fast & Furious crew aren't just inviting you along for the ride, but throwing open the passenger door - or even inviting you to take the driver's seat. And will first be shown in the O2 Arena in London. The producer of the events are James Cooke-Priest and Chris Hughes, with writer-director Rowland French.More news: USA soldiers killed in Iraq, 5 wounded
- Mother of Suspect Who Allegedly Plowed Into Charlottesville Protesters Speaks Out
- Sharad Pawar, Going, Going, Gone? Skips Today's Big Opposition Meet
- Washington Nationals vs. San Francisco Giants
- Seven Gators suspended for season opener
- Rauner urges lawmakers to let his school-funding veto stand
- Championship leader Marc Marquez claims third straight pole in Austria
- Fargo Public Library to host two solar eclipse events
- Bryce Harper out indefinitely with bone bruise; no ligament damage
- Nolan Arenado Suffers Hand Injury During Rockies vs. Marlins; X-Rays Negative
- Pittsburgh Pirates use big third to top Toronto Blue Jays