Jose Mourinho's new look Manchester United side have made a huge statement on the opening weekend of the season. Not that the £75m signing displayed even a flicker of stage fright with the left-foot finish and close-range header with which he introduced himself to the Old Trafford crowd. Mourinho then repeated the feat at Chelsea, Internazionale, Real Madrid and then Chelsea again. "We start the second season with a very good performance at home".
However, the Hammers have been very easy to break down in last three friendlies as they conceded two goals to Werder Bremen and three to Altona 93 and Manchester City each.
The Red Devils are ready to attack the title after a pretty shaky last term of Premier League.
Lukaku, who scored 25 goals in 37 matches last season, will hope to take the Reds forward as they hope to clinch their first Premier League title since 2012-13, which was Sir Alex Ferguson's last.More news: Stormy weather halts play at PGA Championship
United would eventually get their third with three minutes of regulation time as Anthony Martial sped through the defence before smartly slotting home. "And I'm happy with these kind of stability players". Portuguese manager will have a mixture of youth and experience in his squad.
Jose Mourinho reveals that he is extremely confident of leading Manchester United to a successful campaign.
And Matic believes his new side can only improve as each win brings more confidence.
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte is reportedly unhappy at the departure of Matic and Mourinho has expressed his surprise that a transfer was possible. We lost two points against them last season and had similar games where we were dominated.More news: Nolan Arenado Suffers Hand Injury During Rockies vs. Marlins; X-Rays Negative
"He [Mourinho] wants me to be a leader for team, in training we work really hard, [and] the hard work will pay off".
The likes of Marcus Rashford, Juan Mata and Henrikh Mkhitaryan contributed to the thrashing, while Paul Pogba pulled the strings in midfield. These are the opportunities Lukaku depends upon and, as long as it continues this way, he should get a bagful this season.
Hernández scored 37 goals in 103 league games during his days in Manchester and one imagines he would have loved the kind of chances that Lukaku's team-mates served up for the Belgian.More news: Arsene Wenger admits potential 'mistake' in delaying Arsenal talks
- Pittsburgh Pirates use big third to top Toronto Blue Jays
- Romelu Lukaku points to the badge after opening his Manchester United account
- How Many Episodes of 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Are Left?
- Gerrard: Mourinho is trying to turn Man Utd in Chelsea
- Unlucky In Love! Justin Bieber Gets Knock Back From Woman On Instagram
- Kentucky mayor pushes to remove 2 Confederate statues
- Sharad Pawar, Going, Going, Gone? Skips Today's Big Opposition Meet
- Trump faulted for not explicitly rebuking white supremacists
- Mother of Suspect Who Allegedly Plowed Into Charlottesville Protesters Speaks Out
- Kylian Mbappe set to join PSG for £163m