"This bonus really exists and its payment is a contract fulfillment, let's hope that what was agreed, and we are talking about it with Barcelona", Marcos Motta, an worldwide sports law specialist who represents Neymar, told Sport.
According to Spanish sports daily Marca, Monaco have accepted PSG's offer of 180 million euros (£163m).
Mbappe, 18, scored 15 times on Monaco's remarkable run to the French title last season, but has been constantly linked with a move away from the principality over the summer.More news: USA soldiers killed in Iraq, 5 wounded
"And since Financial Fair Play is in effect there is much we can do".
The French side's owner Nasser Al-Khelaifi has agreed to fund the move for Mbappe as he is desperate to see them win the Champions League.
From arch rivals to teammates?
There is speculation that some of the top sides such as Barcelona and Juventus are plotting to form an anti-PSG front in order to fight against the Ligue 1 club's aggression in the transfer market.
Di Maria may also be willing to move to the Camp Nou to play alongside his global teammates Lionel Messi and Javier Mascherano.More news: Arsene Wenger admits potential 'mistake' in delaying Arsenal talks
It's unclear whom the team will choose (if anyone) to join stars Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez in the front three, but soccer fans will likely be watching closely.
Neymar, Javier Pastore and Ángel Di María are expected to be deployed in supporting roles behind striker Ederson Cavani in tonight's match which kicks off at 21:00 CEST.
With Draxler making a huge impact following his January transfer, selling him may not be idea.
But will PSG sell? They just set that amount randomly.More news: Olympics could open North Korea -- Rex Tilley
- Latin America rejects USA military threat in Venezuela
- Unlucky In Love! Justin Bieber Gets Knock Back From Woman On Instagram
- Nolan Arenado Suffers Hand Injury During Rockies vs. Marlins; X-Rays Negative
- Romelu Lukaku points to the badge after opening his Manchester United account
- 17 immigrants found in south Texas 18-wheeler, police say
- Bryce Harper out indefinitely with bone bruise; no ligament damage
- Guingamp Score Barely Believable Own Goal On Neymar PSG Debut
- Rauner urges lawmakers to let his school-funding veto stand
- Seven Gators suspended for season opener
- Wall Street tumbles on North Korea worries