"This bonus really exists and its payment is a contract fulfillment, let's hope that what was agreed, and we are talking about it with Barcelona", Marcos Motta, an worldwide sports law specialist who represents Neymar, told Sport.
According to Spanish sports daily Marca, Monaco have accepted PSG's offer of 180 million euros (£163m).
Mbappe, 18, scored 15 times on Monaco's remarkable run to the French title last season, but has been constantly linked with a move away from the principality over the summer.More news: Championship leader Marc Marquez claims third straight pole in Austria
"And since Financial Fair Play is in effect there is much we can do".
The French side's owner Nasser Al-Khelaifi has agreed to fund the move for Mbappe as he is desperate to see them win the Champions League.
From arch rivals to teammates?
There is speculation that some of the top sides such as Barcelona and Juventus are plotting to form an anti-PSG front in order to fight against the Ligue 1 club's aggression in the transfer market.
Di Maria may also be willing to move to the Camp Nou to play alongside his global teammates Lionel Messi and Javier Mascherano.More news: Romelu Lukaku points to the badge after opening his Manchester United account
It's unclear whom the team will choose (if anyone) to join stars Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez in the front three, but soccer fans will likely be watching closely.
Neymar, Javier Pastore and Ángel Di María are expected to be deployed in supporting roles behind striker Ederson Cavani in tonight's match which kicks off at 21:00 CEST.
With Draxler making a huge impact following his January transfer, selling him may not be idea.
But will PSG sell? They just set that amount randomly.More news: Guingamp Score Barely Believable Own Goal On Neymar PSG Debut
- USA soldiers killed in Iraq, 5 wounded
- Paulinho Set To Join FC Barcelona On €40 Million Transfer
- Seven Gators suspended for season opener
- Central Intelligence Agency chief: Not surprising if North Korea tests missile again
- Stormy weather halts play at PGA Championship
- Nolan Arenado Suffers Hand Injury During Rockies vs. Marlins; X-Rays Negative
- Bryce Harper out indefinitely with bone bruise; no ligament damage
- 5 things West Ham can do to beat Manchester United
- Vin Diesel to Star in 'Fast and Furious' Live Arena Tour
- Trump to declare opioid crisis a national emergency