Brazilian soccer star Neymar has finally made his debut for French club Paris Saint Germain, and he was at his best form as helped his side to beat Guingamp 3-0 in a Ligue 1 game. Neymar then span a ball in for Marquinhos whose header came back off the post (35').
As previously mentioned, Neymar also gave Cavani his first goal of the campaign with a glorious assist in the 62nd minute.
Cavani stung the palms of Johnsson with a free-kick as PSG continued to dominate before Neymar had half-hearted appeals for a penalty waved away as he went down under minimal contact from Etienne Didot.More news: Olympics could open North Korea -- Rex Tilley
PSG grabbed a third goal in the 82nd minute as Cavani turned proivder to tee up Neymar, who fired into the roof of the net.
PSG eventually took the lead in the 52nd minute as Guingamp defender, Jordan Ikoko turned the ball into his own net, 0-1.
A 25-year-old at the peak of his powers, Neymar poked and probed, completing a team-high 103 passes, one of which he expertly threaded though the eye of a needle to assist Cavani just past the hour, before getting his own name on the teamsheet late on.More news: Fargo Public Library to host two solar eclipse events
Neymar will make his Paris Saint-Germain debut at Guingamp, after moving from Barcelona in a world-record €222m deal.
PSG have now won 12 of their last 13 matches in Ligue 1 Conforama.More news: CIA Chief: Not Surprising If N. Korea Tests Another Missile
- ASEAN, Japan, China, S. Korea agree to bolster financial cooperation
- Amazon is issuing refunds to customers who purchased suspect solar eclipse glasses
- 5 things West Ham can do to beat Manchester United
- Child rescuer amongst 7 dead in Syria shooting
- Watch Pure Michigan 400 Online
- Washington Nationals vs. San Francisco Giants
- Championship leader Marc Marquez claims third straight pole in Austria
- Congress seeks UP CM Yogi Adityanath's apology over Gorakhpur deaths
- Five killed in J&K gunfight
- NCP skipped Congress party meeting, BJP says good decision