As apparent through the image of the order shared by News Agency ANI, the Parishad has also outlined the events which should be organized on August 15 after the unfurling of the national flag. The nation would be on high alert during the Independence Day celebrations. After that, homage will be paid to the soldiers and martyrs of the freedom struggle.
Students have been asked to sing songs on nationalism and discuss the history of August 15 and the freedom fighters.
The circular said cultural programmes will be organised on national unity along with sports activities and candies will be distributed at the end of the session.More news: The Precision Drilling Corporation (PDS) Earns "Hold" Rating from Piper Jaffray Companies
In the past, there have been allegations that some madrasas did not hoist the National Flag on Independence Day. Out of more than 7,400 madrasas in the BJP-ruled state, 2,535 are registered with the Bhopal-based board. Sources said that the decision to video graph the events was taken after reports that some madrasas did not follow procedures on Independence Day celebrations.
Former board chairman Rashid Khan said while most large madrasas celebrate Indepe-ndence Day and hoist the Tricolour, it is likely that the smaller ones find it hard to organise events.
The madarsas have also been asked to pay tribute to freedom fighters and organise cultural programmes. While photography has been done in the past, videography will be done for the first time this year.More news: Two dead after helicopter crash in Albemarle County
The state government has also warned the madrasas that if the directives aren't followed, the state will then withdraw government aid to these institutions.
According to a directive issued by MP Madarsa Board Chairman Prof.More news: Political tensions continue to weigh on world stocks
- Danish submarine owner accused of causing Swedish journalist's death
- Detroit Red Wings condemn use of logo by white nationalists at rally
- Wunderkind Shapovalov blasts into Rogers Cup semifinals
- Usain Bolt, India's relay teams in action
- Bills trade Sammy Watkins and Ronald Darby
- The Spider-Man Spinoff Silver And Black Is Coming In February 2019
- Former Ottawa Senators GM Bryan Murray Dies at Age 74
- City's mega-spending is a one-off, insists Guardiola
- Here's how you can see the Perseid Meteor Shower Saturday night
- 15 dead, 32 injured as blast hits army truck in Pakistan