As apparent through the image of the order shared by News Agency ANI, the Parishad has also outlined the events which should be organized on August 15 after the unfurling of the national flag. The nation would be on high alert during the Independence Day celebrations. After that, homage will be paid to the soldiers and martyrs of the freedom struggle.
Students have been asked to sing songs on nationalism and discuss the history of August 15 and the freedom fighters.
The circular said cultural programmes will be organised on national unity along with sports activities and candies will be distributed at the end of the session.More news: Biggest Threat to Trump's Agenda Comes from Fellow Republicans
In the past, there have been allegations that some madrasas did not hoist the National Flag on Independence Day. Out of more than 7,400 madrasas in the BJP-ruled state, 2,535 are registered with the Bhopal-based board. Sources said that the decision to video graph the events was taken after reports that some madrasas did not follow procedures on Independence Day celebrations.
Former board chairman Rashid Khan said while most large madrasas celebrate Indepe-ndence Day and hoist the Tricolour, it is likely that the smaller ones find it hard to organise events.
The madarsas have also been asked to pay tribute to freedom fighters and organise cultural programmes. While photography has been done in the past, videography will be done for the first time this year.More news: Broncos Derek Wolfe says he "dodged a bullet" on ankle injury
The state government has also warned the madrasas that if the directives aren't followed, the state will then withdraw government aid to these institutions.
According to a directive issued by MP Madarsa Board Chairman Prof.More news: Jeter-Sherman to add runner-up to group
- Political tensions continue to weigh on world stocks
- Two dead after helicopter crash in Albemarle County
- Gorakhpur hospital deaths: Central team finds BRD Medical College 'overcrowded'
- Detroit Red Wings condemn use of logo by white nationalists at rally
- City's mega-spending is a one-off, insists Guardiola
- Danish submarine owner accused of causing Swedish journalist's death
- North Korea refuses to stop nuclear weapon development, threatens US over sanctions
- Premier League table 2017/18
- Breaking the Precedents, Facebook Quietly Launched an App in China
- Sir Mo Farah claims silver in 5000 metres at world athletics championships