The extent of his injuries are now unclear.
The latest part of the franchise is now being filmed in London and is expected to arrive in cinemas on July 27, 2018.More news: Trump Signs Veterans Affairs Legislation as He Condemns Violence in Charlottesville
The 55-year-old actor is well known for doing quite a few of his own stunts, including some notable moments in his past involving pretty scary situations. Cruise seems to make the impressive leap but appears to not land properly, instead slamming into the side of the building.
After hoisting himself onto the building, Cruise limps before collapsing near crew members.
After Cruise stands, hobbling a few more steps, he eventually is pulled back to the first building via his safety wires, where he walks away, escorted by the crew.More news: Five killed in J&K gunfight
Meanwhile, producer David Ellison previously revealed that Cruise has been "training for a year" for his role in "Mission: Impossible 6". His rep has not responded to a request for comment. We'll keep you updated as new information comes out.
Cruise was performing a stunt on set where he was jumping from building to building.
"Mission: Impossible 6", starring Cruise as International Monetary Fund agent Ethan Hunt, is scheduled to be released July 27, 2018.More news: Singer Bruno Mars donates $1 million to victims of Flint water crisis
- Drunk American Assaulted After Giving Nazi Salute in Germany
- Watch Pure Michigan 400 Online
- Yuvraj Singh, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja left out for SL ODIs
- North Korea tensions mount over tough new sanctions at Manila meeting
- English-fluent new Foreign Minister Kono makes global debut at ASEAN gathering
- Ben Davies, Dele Alli star in Tottenham's win against Newcastle
- Leaders of US, France Discuss N. Korean Issue
- Four-midable Manchester United sweep West Ham aside in Premier League opener
- 1MDB remits US$350m to IPIC as part payment of settlement
- North Korea Tensions Hit Global Stock Markets