"Having said that, the battle one wasn't put together and all the elements weren't in place and the music wasn't there and so forth".More news: Helicopter crashes outside city where violent protests erupted, killing 2 state troopers
I use the word "saved" loosely here, because as the two men plunged into the water, the last shot we saw on our TV screens was that of Jaime sinking like a stone to the bottom of that black water (pun intended).
Following Bronn's life-saving move, Jaime sinks in the water to some unknown fate. But, in the trailer, we see Varys counseling Tryion make Daenerys listen to him.More news: Los huevos contaminados causan temor en Europa
Since Daenerys has little trust in Tyrion and Varys, especially after their clever plans led to one failure after another, it will be up to Jon Snow to stand up to her for the sake of the people. Let us know in the comments! Will he go to Eastwatch with Daenerys to show him the danger that threatens them all?
Cersei's greatest fear will be realized: One of her younger brothers will kill her - but it won't be Jaime or Tyrion cutting her throat. So many things that we were waiting for finally happened: the three remaining Starks were reunited in Winterfell, a dragon was unleashed, and we got the season's first proper cliff-hanger...More news: HRTC buses swept away in landslide, 50 feared killed
- Ask Your Science Teacher: 'Great American Eclipse' on its way Aug. 21
- U.S. warship challenges China's claims in South China Sea
- Stocks drop as Korea tension saps mood
- US Stocks Slip as North Korea Tensions Persist
- Nationals Bryce Harper carried off field with apparent knee injury
- Tesla Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA) Position Raised by Sumitomo Life Insurance Co
- Venezuelan opposition mum on Trump military talk
- Christian Hackenberg shows definite signs of progress in Jets' preseason opener
- Yankees place Masahiro Tanaka on DL with shoulder inflammation
- Jammu and Kashmir shutdown over Article 370