"I can not go into the game with too many uncertainties", Wenger said.
This is what Le10 Sport are reporting on Thursday, and they add that another club joined the party recently, this time from Serie A.More news: Conte frustrated as Chelsea launches title defense in EPL
"It's been a long pre-season and it's always tough", Leicester captain Wes Morgan said. His addition to the players already at the Emirates gives Arsenal even more attacking options.
Manchester City and Chelsea are both reported to be keen on signing Sanchez, but Arsenal is not willing to sell to a Premier League rival. We have confidence levels of a team that won a European competition and is back in the Champions League.
Arsenal have quite a healthy record when facing Leicester as they've won four of their last five games against the Foxes, including a double in their title winning campaign of 2015-16.
THE Premier League title race is wide open, according to former Socceroo Robbie Slater.More news: Why Manchester City are favorites to win the Premier League
The gap between the second and first tier may prove to be too large for Brighton and Huddersfield, though I fancy they'll win a lot of admirers along the way.
March believes that the high transfer fees are a reflection of the quality in the league but says Brighton are not intimidated by bigger teams or anxious by the general consensus that they will be relegated after just one season.
"The club was clever like that because we anticipated what we needed after last season".
Arsenal may be close to ending one of their painful contract sagas after a report has claimed there has been a "huge breakthrough" in talks with Mesut Ozil, but Alexis Sanchez still isn't ready to sign despite apparently receiving another improved offer. "I think it is the objective of every one of the top teams and every one of the top team managers", Mourinho said.More news: McGregor prepares for big bout with Mayweather
- Antonio Conte : I never wanted Matic to leave Chelsea for United
- US Atlantic hurricane season could be 'extremely active'
- Crazy Theory Suggests That Earth Might Get Hit By Planet Nibiru Soon
- North Korea tensions continue to weigh on global stocks
- Now a National Emergency, State Lawmakers Take Aim at Combatting Opioid Crisis
- Barca plans to sign Coutinho rocked by Liverpool rejection
- HBO offered GoT hackers $250k Bitcoin 'bounty'
- Trump And Kim: A War Of Words?
- Virginia governor orders National Guard on standby ahead of 'alt-right' rally
- Bill Nelson and Marco Rubio: All options on table for North Korea