Aerial photos showed the Sling 4 plane was extensively damaged in the crash. The man and woman on board were at the site without aid until about 2:20 p.m., when she managed to walk to a nearby road and flag down a motorist who called 911. It is understood the pilot was still trapped an hour after the crash.
The Lenawee County Sheriff's Office is investigating, and the Federal Aviation Administration is on the way to the scene, Bevier said.More news: Same manager, same tactics, better players - Guardiola lays out Man City blueprint
"The situation is under control, there's no risk of fire or explosion and all passengers have been removed from the aircraft".
Two people have been seriously injured after a light plane crashed upon landing at Caloundra Airport on the Sunshine Coast.More news: NH says it's prepared for nuclear war
A Queensland Ambulance Service spokesman has confirmed the men, aged about 45 and 24, are trapped by their lower bodies.
The crash happened about a half mile away from the road near a field. Around 2 p.m., deputies said a woman in the plane walked nearly a mile away and flagged down a passing auto.More news: Barcelona warned over Messi's £271m release clause
The LifeFlight Rescue Helicopter landed just minutes ago.
- A lifelong supporter of Huddersfield Town can barely believe his luck Premium
- People used to Google 'Pochettino' - Spurs boss responds to Rose
- North Korea says 3.5mn volunteers 'ready to retaliate against US'
- Markets slide for third day on political tension
- LG V30 tipped to launch along with a Plus variant; pricing leaked
- Pep Guardiola: Premier League players £20-£25m more expensive
- East Harling murder: Man held over Peter Wrighton stabbing
- UN OKs new sanctions vs N. Korea. What next?
- Pioneer Library System to focus on solar eclipse
- European Union slaps sanctions on additional North Korean nationals