Aerial photos showed the Sling 4 plane was extensively damaged in the crash. The man and woman on board were at the site without aid until about 2:20 p.m., when she managed to walk to a nearby road and flag down a motorist who called 911. It is understood the pilot was still trapped an hour after the crash.
The Lenawee County Sheriff's Office is investigating, and the Federal Aviation Administration is on the way to the scene, Bevier said.More news: Mariners Log: M's fall to Angels on Segura's ninth-inning error
"The situation is under control, there's no risk of fire or explosion and all passengers have been removed from the aircraft".
Two people have been seriously injured after a light plane crashed upon landing at Caloundra Airport on the Sunshine Coast.More news: Trump on North Korea; Google scandal; Trouble at Snap
A Queensland Ambulance Service spokesman has confirmed the men, aged about 45 and 24, are trapped by their lower bodies.
The crash happened about a half mile away from the road near a field. Around 2 p.m., deputies said a woman in the plane walked nearly a mile away and flagged down a passing auto.More news: People used to Google 'Pochettino' - Spurs boss responds to Rose
The LifeFlight Rescue Helicopter landed just minutes ago.
- Barcelona warned over Messi's £271m release clause
- Liberty Media Corporation - Ser (NASDAQ:FWONK) Experiences Heavier than Average Trading Volume
- Rubio defends Trump's promise of 'fire and fury'
- Guardiola defends Man City's big spending
- UN OKs new sanctions vs N. Korea. What next?
- Isco Pens New Real Madrid Contract With Enormous Release Clause
- Pioneer Library System to focus on solar eclipse
- A lifelong supporter of Huddersfield Town can barely believe his luck Premium
- Putney Bridge jogger push suspect eliminated from inquiry
- Trump warns North Korea against attacking Guam