I'm not going to say we are going to play all the season in that system, we are going to play different systems, but the fundamentals will be the same.
"I like the way the team plays, the coach, all the players, and I wanted to come here and learn from them and become a better player". But then there was in 2008 when we were a League One side, City were newly-crowned the "world´s richest club" already with many star players - and we beat them in the League Cup at our humble Withdean Stadium home.
He believes that night was a crucial juncture in his career and one of the main reasons he is now a City player.
"For us there are some great examples of teams that have gone up and stayed up. That is the top (and only) priority, and the club will do all it can to achieve that".More news: Arsenal rally late to defeat Leicester on opening night
"We finished the contracts of five or six players and in the last six or seven years Manchester City didn't buy full-backs, so we had to buy full-backs. I'm calm and I'm ready to help my team". We are here to win the games and titles.
"Going forward, I don´t think that there is anyone who can match us because we have so many attacking options and great players. The market is what it is but sooner or later it is going to finish".
"Anthony Knockaert seems to be one of Brighton´s better players".
City have spent more than £200 million on a squad revamp following last season's underwhelming campaign.More news: Conte To Start 2 New Signings: Predicted Chelsea Line-Up vs Burnley
Bernardo was part of the Monaco side that knocked City out of the Champions League at the last-16 phase of last season's competition.
"I would like in three or four passes to score a goal, but sometimes it's not possible and you have to move them [the opposition] a little bit more, and because our strikers are not Peter Crouch, our strikers are completely different, they are not strong in the air". It will be hard for them to stay up, especially the first time around. "Last season in my first news conference we were the favourites so nothing has changed". When I am not playing or training, I watch football all the time.
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola says his squad will not need huge changes in the future accepting this summer spending will not be sustainable.More news: Michael Owen predicts new signing will score in Arsenal v Leicester
- DMX Fails 4 Drug Tests Now on House Arrest
- HBO offered GoT hackers $250k Bitcoin 'bounty'
- Denver pensioner stuck in elevator for a month found dead
- Coca-Cola Company (The)'s (NYSE:KO) Hold Rating Reaffirmed at Stifel Nicolaus
- Photo of purported Walmart gun display roils social media
- Georgia Official Calls For Criminal Investigation Into R. Kelly's Alleged Sex 'Cult'
- Guam has 14 minutes to alert if DPRK fires missiles
- World's oldest man, Holocaust survivor, dies aged 113
- Ayodhya dispute: SC grants three months for translating historic documents
- Football Is Returning As Arsenal Prepare To Welcome Leicester To The Emirates