Substitutes Aaron Ramsey and Olivier Giroud scored in the 83rd and 85th minutes respectively to overturn Leicester's lead and put Arsenal top of the table ahead of the weekend action.
Just 30 minutes is how long it took for "Wenger Out" to start trending again on Twitter, even if Danny Welbeck calmed some nerves by sending Arsenal into the break level at 2-2. Not only as a player, he's a fantastic player but as well in the group.
"I had an impact on the season, because at some stage the players came to see me and said: 'What's going on boss?"More news: S&P falls 1.4 pct in safety flight on N. Korea tensions
Leicester showed some of the form that won them the title in 2016 and helped stave off relegation last term but in the end they were undone by canny France global Giroud who has been linked with a move away from Arsenal all summer.
Tonight Gunners fans can expect to say star striker Alexandre Lacazette make his Premier League debut, as well as other new signing Sead Kolasinac. But I don't want him to go and in the end he made a decision to stay.
Arsenal have also reportedly offered Sanchez a new contract worth £300,000-a-week as they look to shut down rumours linking him with a move to Manchester City.
Marc Albrighton served in a ideal ball from the left, curling a cross for Vardy, who capped the sequence against the run of play with his first goal of the season.More news: White House aide describes Tillerson's statement on military matters as "nonsensical"
"I'm happy the goals we conceded we can work on together". We lost the ball for the second goal and lacked some experience.
"I don't know how good everyone will be. (We had) 70 percent possession, 27 shots on goal, Leicester had three shots on target and scored three so that shows you how efficient they are".
"He is an intelligent player who can integrate our game well as we have a game backed on mobility, technique".
Interesting post? Please share!More news: Trump to Guam: 'Don't worry about a thing'
- Bills deal Sammy Watkins, Ronald Darby in separate trades
- Rainbow Six Siege Operation Blood Orchid is out August 29
- Chrissy Teigen Had the Perfect Response to a Woman Who Dissed Cookbooks
- Keith Ellison: I Regret Saying NKorea's Kim 'More Responsible' Than Trump
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Manchester United return being discussed, confirms Jose Mourinho
- Sammy Watkins is headed to the NFC West
- OnePlus 3/3T wont get major OS updates after Android O
- Trump's Nuclear Weapons Arsenal Isn't Any Different Than Obama's
- Virginia governor orders National Guard on standby ahead of 'alt-right' rally
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic set to make a Premier League return