The 30-year-old has been linked with the likes of West Ham, Everton and Marseille since the arrival of club-record signing Lacazette but Wenger is pleased the former Montpellier man has opted to stay put.
"You want the Premier League to be the best league in the world and I think it has to produce these kind of games to produce interest and quality".More news: Follia Corea del Nord: "colpiremo Guam a metà agosto"
England striker Jamie Vardy, who was heavily linked with Arsenal 12 months ago, scored a brace either side of a Danny Welbeck leveller that showed Arsenal's rearguard to be equally terrible from open play and set-piece situations.
The 2016 PFA Player of the Season had always been linked with a move to the Gunners and looks set to leave the Foxes this term, however it seems that Arsene Wenger is not keen.More news: How three recent launches signaled new leaps in North Korea's missile capabilities
"I feel as well that the goals we conceded, we can work together to get rid of that because one was a corner, one was a ball we lost in the build up and the third goal was on a corner again, so we conceded two goals on corners".
"We were quite good last year on corners and with a bit of work we can get that out of our system", added Wenger, who has been given another two years in charge of Arsenal. Unfortunately they didn't go in but we can take a lot of positives.
Like many of Leicester's players, Vardy endured a post-title slump last season, scoring only 13 times in the league, and Shakespeare was delighted to see him back among the goals. He can be a nuisance for defenders. We encourage our midfield players to play balls in behind.More news: Mourinho Confirms Interest In Signing £90m Super Star Ahead Of Chelsea
- Slater: Manchester duo poised to challenge Chelsea for title
- David Moyes has a very blunt assessment of Paul Pogba
- UN OKs new sanctions vs N. Korea. What next?
- Putney Bridge jogger push suspect eliminated from inquiry
- Sky to broadcast Premier League in Dolby Atmos
- Wall St set to open flat after inflation data, N.Korea tensions
- Giroud confirms Arsenal stay after opening-day victor
- North Korea says 3.5mn volunteers 'ready to retaliate against US'
- Woman flags down vehicle hours after small plane crashes near Adrian
- Insider Trading at SeaWorld Entertainment Inc?