The 30-year-old has been linked with the likes of West Ham, Everton and Marseille since the arrival of club-record signing Lacazette but Wenger is pleased the former Montpellier man has opted to stay put.
"You want the Premier League to be the best league in the world and I think it has to produce these kind of games to produce interest and quality".More news: Arsenal Edge Leicester in 7-Goal Premier League Thriller
England striker Jamie Vardy, who was heavily linked with Arsenal 12 months ago, scored a brace either side of a Danny Welbeck leveller that showed Arsenal's rearguard to be equally terrible from open play and set-piece situations.
The 2016 PFA Player of the Season had always been linked with a move to the Gunners and looks set to leave the Foxes this term, however it seems that Arsene Wenger is not keen.More news: Trump warns North Korea against attacking Guam
"I feel as well that the goals we conceded, we can work together to get rid of that because one was a corner, one was a ball we lost in the build up and the third goal was on a corner again, so we conceded two goals on corners".
"We were quite good last year on corners and with a bit of work we can get that out of our system", added Wenger, who has been given another two years in charge of Arsenal. Unfortunately they didn't go in but we can take a lot of positives.
Like many of Leicester's players, Vardy endured a post-title slump last season, scoring only 13 times in the league, and Shakespeare was delighted to see him back among the goals. He can be a nuisance for defenders. We encourage our midfield players to play balls in behind.More news: European Union slaps sanctions on additional North Korean nationals
- Same manager, same tactics, better players - Guardiola lays out Man City blueprint
- Giroud confirms Arsenal stay after opening-day victor
- Insider Trading at SeaWorld Entertainment Inc?
- Woman flags down vehicle hours after small plane crashes near Adrian
- Markets slide for third day on political tension
- US Rep. Adams hopes Trump's North Korea comments 'not an ego thing'
- How three recent launches signaled new leaps in North Korea's missile capabilities
- North Korea says 3.5mn volunteers 'ready to retaliate against US'
- Mourinho Confirms Interest In Signing £90m Super Star Ahead Of Chelsea
- Trump Wants to 'De-Nuke the World'