The singer, who said she didn't say goodbye to her housemates when leaving, wasn't done there yet though.
She started things off by telling her 335,000 followers that she had exited the Celebrity Big Brother.
She went head to head with Apprentice Star Karthik Nagesan in Friday night's (August 11) live eviction special on Channel 5 and won out.
Trisha and Jemma
So, to summarise, Trisha is very glad she left the Big Brother house. What the actual fuck?!
Trisha tweeted that she made a decision to leave the show because the people she shared the house with were "fake".
"Trisha's fans spent so much money voting and paying United Kingdom peeps to vote for her, and Trisha walks two hours later. if only she knew #CBB", said somebody else.
A video on her ranting on her YouTube channel is entitled F*CK CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER, so you can only imagine what the American TV personality has to say about her time in the house.More news: East Harling murder: Man held over Peter Wrighton stabbing
And Trisha took to Twitter to call her time in the house the "worst experience" of her life.
She then apologised to fans that she had "let down" for leaving.
Looking fed up with the announcement, Paytas clinks glasses with Helen Lederer, while Harding covers her face and says "I knew it".More news: Futures lower as N.Korea tensions extend to third day
Trisha said: "I'm really disappointed in myself after talking with my family and friends".
The first contestant of this series to be ejected, Marissa Jade, was shown the door on Tuesday night, but the four housemates nominated alongside her who had thought they were safe are now in the danger zone again.More news: People used to Google 'Pochettino' - Spurs boss responds to Rose
- Same manager, same tactics, better players - Guardiola lays out Man City blueprint
- Guardiola defends Man City's big spending
- Missile threat is great for tourism, Trump tells Guam
- Phoenix Suns reveal new Nike uniforms
- Trump on North Korea; Google scandal; Trouble at Snap
- Isco Pens New Real Madrid Contract With Enormous Release Clause
- European Union slaps sanctions on additional North Korean nationals
- LG V30 tipped to launch along with a Plus variant; pricing leaked
- After Trump threats, China urges calm over North Korea
- CNMI governor backs Trump's stance on North Korea