A new Samsung wearable has just hit the FCC bearing a model designation that should be familiar to anybody who has followed recent news of a rumored smartwatch wearable from the company - the SM-R600. Well, it looks like Samsung has spilled the beans on its upcoming wearable device, although the leak was unavoidable since the information is accessible online.More news: Wenger 'relieved' Giroud has chose to stay
Android Wear's position in the smartwatch market is now at an awkward state, and as a result of this, companies like Samsung and Fitbit have a chance to thrive. The device was spotted visiting the FCC with features such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support but the other details remain unknown. The device has been recently listed at FCC (Federal Communications Commission). Today we've got word that the next Samsung wearable device - a ideal companion for the Galaxy Note 8, as it were - just passed through the FCC. It appears that the next hybrid smartwatch that Samsung plans to introduce is called Gear Sport.More news: Uber investor sues ex-CEO over alleged fraud
Right now, there is no mention on when exactly the South Korean tech giant will unveil a Gear Sport hybrid smartwatch.More news: Craig Shakespeare expects Danny Drinkwater to stay at Leicester this summer
The device goes by the name Samsun Gear Sport, and it would seem to be a fairly decent bet that it's coming with rugged intentions.
- Mourinho Confirms Interest In Signing £90m Super Star Ahead Of Chelsea
- How three recent launches signaled new leaps in North Korea's missile capabilities
- Follia Corea del Nord: "colpiremo Guam a metà agosto"
- Attack 'could be threat to the survival of Japan'
- Marvel's Avengers 4 Is Now Filming!!
- After Bigg Boss See What Namitha Doing in Himachal Pradesh
- PDP convention: We can not afford another mistake -Mark
- PCB recalls players from England and West Indies
- Trump Wants to 'De-Nuke the World'
- The world's best Dota 2 players have been defeated by a bot