A new Samsung wearable has just hit the FCC bearing a model designation that should be familiar to anybody who has followed recent news of a rumored smartwatch wearable from the company - the SM-R600. Well, it looks like Samsung has spilled the beans on its upcoming wearable device, although the leak was unavoidable since the information is accessible online.More news: Ronald Koeman: Everton improvement is impossible in Premier League this year
Android Wear's position in the smartwatch market is now at an awkward state, and as a result of this, companies like Samsung and Fitbit have a chance to thrive. The device was spotted visiting the FCC with features such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support but the other details remain unknown. The device has been recently listed at FCC (Federal Communications Commission). Today we've got word that the next Samsung wearable device - a ideal companion for the Galaxy Note 8, as it were - just passed through the FCC. It appears that the next hybrid smartwatch that Samsung plans to introduce is called Gear Sport.More news: As Trump Threatens, US Negotiates With North Korea
Right now, there is no mention on when exactly the South Korean tech giant will unveil a Gear Sport hybrid smartwatch.More news: Jammu and Kashmir: Woman killed in Pakistan shelling along LoC
The device goes by the name Samsun Gear Sport, and it would seem to be a fairly decent bet that it's coming with rugged intentions.
- Jamie Carragher insists signing Virgil van Dijk won't solve Liverpool's defensive woes
- Crash at CT airport kills instructor, injures 2
- Trump tells Calvo he's behind Guam "1000%"
- Egg-sasperated Brussels ministers arrange high-level meeting over egg scandal
- The world's best Dota 2 players have been defeated by a bot
- 'Conte could walk at Chelsea' - Sutton sees trouble brewing at Stamford Bridge
- 'Jersey Shore' Cast Reunite For E! Docuseries
- Slater: Manchester duo poised to challenge Chelsea for title
- PDP convention: We can not afford another mistake -Mark
- Former FSU K Roberto Aguayo Released by Bucs