Keith Ellison (D-MN) made a bold statement that he soon regretted saying.
As the warmongering rhetoric between North Korea and the United States escalated this week, South Koreans living on the frontline of a future potential conflict admitted they were more afraid of President Trump's unpredictability than the ruthlessness of neighbouring dictator Kim Jong-un. "Hopefully Kim Jong Un will find another path!" Well, he's acting more responsibly than this guy is.More news: The world's best Dota 2 players have been defeated by a bot
According to The Washington Post, Mattis told a pool of reporters Wednesday that "of course there's a military option" in place to address North Korea, but "we want to use diplomacy".
He said: "I am concerned by reports that detainees are not receiving due legal process and are being held in inhumane conditions".More news: PCB recalls players from England and West Indies
While the escalating war of words between Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un was distracting from the issue, Mr Quintana added. I'd say he's being incredibly irresponsible and he's putting us in a situation where you could have an accidental launch.
Although it's easy to focus on the last quarter-century of North Korean aggression - ushered in by all three Kim rulers - where we are today is very much a result of 70-plus years of historical dominoes. And so, what we need to do is try to tamper down this crisis. At other planning sessions, activists plotted direct action in the case of actual hostilities. The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), which visits detainees worldwide, does not have access to political prison camps in North Korea, believed to hold some 100,000 people.More news: Trump tells Calvo he's behind Guam "1000%"
"With radical beliefs like these, Democrats need to decide whether Keith Ellison deserves to speak for their party going forward", the RNC rapid response director said.
- Marvel's Avengers 4 Is Now Filming!!
- US Muslim Wins Payout After Hijab 'Forcibly Removed' by Police
- Crash at CT airport kills instructor, injures 2
- Craig Shakespeare expects Danny Drinkwater to stay at Leicester this summer
- PDP convention: We can not afford another mistake -Mark
- Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (HR) has a Market value of 3.7 Billion
- Navios Maritime Midstream Partn (NAP) Reached a New 52-Week High
- Destiny 2 Competitive Multiplayer Trailer Shows Off New Moves
- Jamie Carragher insists signing Virgil van Dijk won't solve Liverpool's defensive woes
- Slater: Manchester duo poised to challenge Chelsea for title