The developer temporarily postponed the regular season updates earlier this year in order to launch Operation Health, a series of updates created to fix the various bugs and server issues that do affect the game.
Following months of updates, the developer has announced that Operation Blood Orchid will finally release for Rainbow Six Siege at the end of the month.More news: North Korea tensions continue to weigh on global stocks
More information will be announced at Gamescom, where Rainbow Six Siege will be having its Pro League Finals. The map will be available to everyone free of charge while unlocking the operators will require in-game currency. While we haven't gotten the complete details on each of the operators, we do know that two of them are from Honk Kong and the other is from Poland.
All three operators will be accessible to Season Pass holders for free starting August 29th, and September 5th for everyone else. As expected, it will also come with a new map.More news: Abbott's electorate support same-sex marriage
The new map will apparently be set in a theme park: Ubisoft hasn't said anything about it officially, but as noticed by PCGamesN, the map appeared briefly (and, I assume, unintentionally) on the Rainbow Six Siege online Tactical Board.
Blood Orchid is a Hong Kong themed season.More news: OnePlus 3/3T wont get major OS updates after Android O
- Barca plans to sign Coutinho rocked by Liverpool rejection
- Top 25 Irish Premier League memorable moments 25-11
- Ryan Tannehill to have surgery, headed to injured reserve
- Americans want Trump, Congress to make ObamaCare work
- Indore schoolboy rescued from Blue Whale's jaws!
- Trump to Guam: 'Don't worry about a thing'
- Trump to Guam's Governor: 'Don't Worry About a Thing'
- Virginia governor orders National Guard on standby ahead of 'alt-right' rally
- Piers Morgan reacts to Arsenal's 4-3 win over Leicester on Twitter
- Trump touts power of USA nuclear arsenal amid N