The developer temporarily postponed the regular season updates earlier this year in order to launch Operation Health, a series of updates created to fix the various bugs and server issues that do affect the game.
Following months of updates, the developer has announced that Operation Blood Orchid will finally release for Rainbow Six Siege at the end of the month.More news: Indore schoolboy rescued from Blue Whale's jaws!
More information will be announced at Gamescom, where Rainbow Six Siege will be having its Pro League Finals. The map will be available to everyone free of charge while unlocking the operators will require in-game currency. While we haven't gotten the complete details on each of the operators, we do know that two of them are from Honk Kong and the other is from Poland.
All three operators will be accessible to Season Pass holders for free starting August 29th, and September 5th for everyone else. As expected, it will also come with a new map.More news: Mega Millions, Powerball jackpots soar over $350 million each
The new map will apparently be set in a theme park: Ubisoft hasn't said anything about it officially, but as noticed by PCGamesN, the map appeared briefly (and, I assume, unintentionally) on the Rainbow Six Siege online Tactical Board.
Blood Orchid is a Hong Kong themed season.More news: Cleveland Cavaliers guard Kyrie Irving unveils shoe collaboration with Kobe Bryant
- Trump speaks with Guam governor amid North Korea threat
- Abbott's electorate support same-sex marriage
- Coinbase becomes bitcoin's first unicorn as it raises $100M in new round
- S&P falls 1.4 pct in safety flight on N. Korea tensions
- Piers Morgan reacts to Arsenal's 4-3 win over Leicester on Twitter
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Manchester United return being discussed, confirms Jose Mourinho
- Sammy Watkins is headed to the NFC West
- McGregor prepares for big bout with Mayweather
- Trump to Guam's Governor: 'Don't Worry About a Thing'
- Nokia 8 may launch with Android O, reveals GeekBench listing