For some reason, the Lakers opted to model the new jerseys with the no. 17, which is most often connected to former Lakers center Andrew Bynum. For the 2017-18 season, home teams will choose which uniform they want to wear for each particular game on their schedule.More news: Guardiola says he's not moved by talk that Man City are favourites
On Friday, both the Los Angeles Lakers and LA Clippers revealed their new jerseys for the 2017-18 season, with Nike taking hold as the manufacturer and designer of the new uniforms. Some of them changed small things such as fonts, yet some teams changed everything, including color scheme.
D'Angelo Russell ushers in a fresh start for the Brooklyn Nets and what better way to arm the team throughout the process by rocking new uniforms specially-designed and engineered by Nike. However, Heat rookie Bam Adebayo posted a screenshot of himself in "NBA 2K18" and he wore a Nike Heat jersey that looked nearly identical to the jerseys the team wore last season.More news: Guardiola forecasts end to City spending spree
Nike announced last month it is no longer working with traditional home and road jerseys.
Nike's take over has had the added effect of four official jerseys.More news: Guam Fires Off 'Imminent Missile Threat' Doc Amid North Korea's Threat
The first is against the Oklahoma City Thunder, the second versus the Miami Heat.
- Hundreds honor Justine Damond at memorial
- Guardiola unmoved by Manchester City favourite tag
- Inc. Has $671000 Stake in Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LH)
- Dean Foods Company (DF) Cut to Neutral at JP Morgan Chase & Co
- Markets Right Now: US stocks trade lower at midday
- Usher Hooked Up with Accuser at Days Inn Hotel Staffer Claims
- Who's Side Are They On? Nets Tout North Korea's Anti-US 'Defiance'
- Dow plummets 205pts as Trump inflames Korea tension
- 'Brangelina' still sailing through! Angelina Jolie calls off divorce from Brad Pitt
- Ram Reveals 2018 3500 Heavy Duty, The Segment's Most Powerful Pickup Truck