In North Hwanghae Province, 89,000 young men pleaded to enlist or reenlist on August 9 alone.
On Wednesday, tens of thousands of North Koreans rallied on Kim Il-sung Square in Pyongyang, the capital, after the UN Security Council passed a new round of sanctions against the country.
North Korea has previously mobilized large crowds to show its resolve when tensions escalate.More news: Missile threat is great for tourism, Trump tells Guam
But even these systems have their limitations and can't guarantee protection from shorter-range ballistic and cruise missiles.
As a founding member of North Atlantic Treaty Organisation, the United Kingdom would be obliged to consider the Trump administration's request amid mounting fears the rising tension between President Trump and Kim Jong-un could be the spark that ignites World War 3.
In the meantime, Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull referring to the threat by North Korea to attack on Guam has promised Australia would come to the aid of the U.S. in the event of an attack on America soil. Trump has repeatedly stated that the White House has run out of patience with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.More news: People used to Google 'Pochettino' - Spurs boss responds to Rose
In the meantime, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Friday that there is a strong risk that Washington and Pyongyang could engage in military conflict. "We could, obviously, destroy North Korea with our arsenals".
In a provocative Interview which aired past year on "CBS This Morning", President Obama told host Charlie Rose that America has the ability to respond to Kim Jong-un's threats with decisive nuclear force, but the fallout of such a response would be disastrous for South Korea.
Longer term, the better realpolitik is to quietly acknowledge that North Korea will inextricably join the nuclear club and plan accordingly.More news: Guardiola unmoved by Manchester City favourite tag
U.S. military chiefs have called on the RAF to aid an global espionage operation and send British spy planes to conduct surveillance over the Korean Peninsula.
- Trump on North Korea; Google scandal; Trouble at Snap
- Slaven Bilic: 'Manuel Lanzini happy at West Ham United'
- North Korea standoff wipes $1trn off global stocks
- NH says it's prepared for nuclear war
- Android O rumored for August 21st release
- Swine flu toll climbs to six in Odisha
- Futures lower as N.Korea tensions extend to third day
- East Harling murder: Man held over Peter Wrighton stabbing
- LG V30 tipped to launch along with a Plus variant; pricing leaked
- Isco Pens New Real Madrid Contract With Enormous Release Clause