The fourth installment of the "Avengers" film series will also cap off "Phase Three" of the Marvel Cinematic Universe with "Phase Four" rumored to be more cosmic than any other "phase" in the series.More news: PCB recalls players from England and West Indies
Avengers 4 is set to be the culmination of every major plot thread over the course of 22 movies in 10 years for the MCU.
No word on who the glove belongs to, but the Russo's Facebook page has plenty of entertaining theories from fans.More news: 'Jersey Shore' Cast Reunite For E! Docuseries
Avengers 4 is being directed by Joe and Anthony Russo.
Avengers: Infinity War opens on April 27th 2018 in the United Kingdom and May 4th 2018 in the U.S. and will feature an all-star cast including Robert Downey Jr. Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johannsson have all confirmed that they'd return for the project.More news: PDP convention: We can not afford another mistake -Mark
"Homecoming" sequel, due out two months after "Avengers 4", and an undated "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3" are on Marvel's calendar officially. However, now they're the top dogs at Marvel, after the awesome one-two punch of CAPTAIN AMERICA: WINTER SOLDIER and CIVIL WAR, and are now directing the upcoming two-part AVENGERS films. The cast of the movie is being kept a secret out of fear of revealing too much about the events of Infinity War, where it has been rumored that not everybody will make it to Avengers 4 after battling the Mad Titan.
- Sky to broadcast Premier League in Dolby Atmos
- Craig Shakespeare expects Danny Drinkwater to stay at Leicester this summer
- Insider Trading at SeaWorld Entertainment Inc?
- Trump Wants to 'De-Nuke the World'
- Ronald Koeman: Everton improvement is impossible in Premier League this year
- David Moyes has a very blunt assessment of Paul Pogba
- Mourinho Confirms Interest In Signing £90m Super Star Ahead Of Chelsea
- UN OKs new sanctions vs N. Korea. What next?
- How three recent launches signaled new leaps in North Korea's missile capabilities
- After almost two days aground, stranded freighter freed near Soo Locks