The fourth installment of the "Avengers" film series will also cap off "Phase Three" of the Marvel Cinematic Universe with "Phase Four" rumored to be more cosmic than any other "phase" in the series.
Avengers 4 is set to be the culmination of every major plot thread over the course of 22 movies in 10 years for the MCU.
No word on who the glove belongs to, but the Russo's Facebook page has plenty of entertaining theories from fans.Читайте также: Slater: Manchester duo poised to challenge Chelsea for title
Avengers 4 is being directed by Joe and Anthony Russo.
Avengers: Infinity War opens on April 27th 2018 in the United Kingdom and May 4th 2018 in the U.S. and will feature an all-star cast including Robert Downey Jr. Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johannsson have all confirmed that they'd return for the project.
"Homecoming" sequel, due out two months after "Avengers 4", and an undated "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3" are on Marvel's calendar officially. However, now they're the top dogs at Marvel, after the awesome one-two punch of CAPTAIN AMERICA: WINTER SOLDIER and CIVIL WAR, and are now directing the upcoming two-part AVENGERS films. The cast of the movie is being kept a secret out of fear of revealing too much about the events of Infinity War, where it has been rumored that not everybody will make it to Avengers 4 after battling the Mad Titan.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- UN OKs new sanctions vs N. Korea. What next?
- Wenger 'relieved' Giroud has chose to stay
- After Bigg Boss See What Namitha Doing in Himachal Pradesh
- Follia Corea del Nord: "colpiremo Guam a metà agosto"
- Mourinho Confirms Interest In Signing £90m Super Star Ahead Of Chelsea
- US Rep. Adams hopes Trump's North Korea comments 'not an ego thing'
- Markets slide for third day on political tension
- Crash at CT airport kills instructor, injures 2
- Trump warns North Korea against attacking Guam
- Ronald Koeman: Everton improvement is impossible in Premier League this year