Unlike usual, this games being played under Friday night lights which has sparked up some debate, but hey, at least we're in action first.
According to the Mirror's Adrian Kajumba, Sanchez's abdominal strain, which will see him miss Arsenal's opening Premier League matches with Leicester City and Stoke City, has prompted renewed worry he might try to move on this summer.
As well as the silverware, Arsenal's supporters have also had a major signing to celebrate after Wenger broke the club's transfer record to sign prolific French striker Alexandre Lacazette from Lyon.
Having ended months of speculation by signing a new two-year contract, he is looking forwards and says that if the team put on a united front, the fans will fall into line behind them.More news: Bihar CM Nitish Kumar expresses grief over Buxar District Magistrate's death
The fans at the Emirates were getting their first glimpse of Lacazette in a competitive game and the 46.5 million man needed less than two minutes to find the net.
'If he went to City there would be uproar from the Arsenal fans.
Granit Xhaka's sloppy pass was picked up by Albrighton and he forged down the left flank before bending a sublime cross into the danger area that Vardy tapped home.More news: Ayodhya dispute: SC grants three months for translating historic documents
"We're gonna win the league!" sang the Leicester fans and they nearly had a third goal to cheer when Okazaki's header from Christian Fuchs's cross bounced just wide of Cech's left-hand post.
Danny Welbeck leveled proceedings deep in added time, scrambling the ball home from close range after it had been squared to him by Sead Kolasinac.
Again a set-piece proved Arsenal's undoing as Mahrez's in-swinging corner from the right was nodded in by Vardy.
The two substitutes brought energized Arsenal's attack.More news: White House Gets a Face-Lift While Trump's Out of Town
Olivier Giroud headed home the late victor on Friday.
- Trump Aide Says Tillerson's Role Is Diplomatic, Not Military
- Black Journalists' panel with Omarosa Manigault ends in anger
- CNN's Zakaria: Trump North Korea threats 'the art of the bluff'
- Denver pensioner stuck in elevator for a month found dead
- Wenger: Arsenal not super optimistic Alexis will sign new contract
- Stem cell implants could provide 'functional cure' for type 1 diabetes
- Georgia Official Calls For Criminal Investigation Into R. Kelly's Alleged Sex 'Cult'
- Bartosiak: Trading Tesla's (TSLA) Earnings with Options
- LA City Council Unanimously Approves 2028 Olympics Deal
- Brighton & Hove Albion v Manchester City - fans' View