Unlike usual, this games being played under Friday night lights which has sparked up some debate, but hey, at least we're in action first.
According to the Mirror's Adrian Kajumba, Sanchez's abdominal strain, which will see him miss Arsenal's opening Premier League matches with Leicester City and Stoke City, has prompted renewed worry he might try to move on this summer.
As well as the silverware, Arsenal's supporters have also had a major signing to celebrate after Wenger broke the club's transfer record to sign prolific French striker Alexandre Lacazette from Lyon.
Having ended months of speculation by signing a new two-year contract, he is looking forwards and says that if the team put on a united front, the fans will fall into line behind them.More news: Will Game of Thrones Feature a Jon/Daenerys Romance?
The fans at the Emirates were getting their first glimpse of Lacazette in a competitive game and the 46.5 million man needed less than two minutes to find the net.
'If he went to City there would be uproar from the Arsenal fans.
Granit Xhaka's sloppy pass was picked up by Albrighton and he forged down the left flank before bending a sublime cross into the danger area that Vardy tapped home.More news: White House Gets a Face-Lift While Trump's Out of Town
"We're gonna win the league!" sang the Leicester fans and they nearly had a third goal to cheer when Okazaki's header from Christian Fuchs's cross bounced just wide of Cech's left-hand post.
Danny Welbeck leveled proceedings deep in added time, scrambling the ball home from close range after it had been squared to him by Sead Kolasinac.
Again a set-piece proved Arsenal's undoing as Mahrez's in-swinging corner from the right was nodded in by Vardy.
The two substitutes brought energized Arsenal's attack.More news: Buffalo Bills trade Sammy Watkins to Los Angeles Rams
Olivier Giroud headed home the late victor on Friday.
- Denver pensioner stuck in elevator for a month found dead
- (NASDAQ:TSLA) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc
- World's oldest man, Holocaust survivor, dies aged 113
- Black Journalists' panel with Omarosa Manigault ends in anger
- Guardiola returns to Man City drawing board
- Marlins will be sold to Derek Jeter's group, report says
- LA City Council Unanimously Approves 2028 Olympics Deal
- Wenger: Arsenal not super optimistic Alexis will sign new contract
- Uncertified eclipse glasses pose a danger to your eyes
- Brighton & Hove Albion v Manchester City - fans' View