As they boldly croon, "Who said I was an angel?" it still carries their classic confidence on the chorus as they unite to sing, "When you look at me, what do you see?"
The video for the track is directed by David Camarena and the action that unfolds appears to take place in the dreams of a man. Ally Brooke, Normani Kordei, Dinah Jane and Lauren Jauregui perform the track together and in solo segments, while sporting some seriously hot outfits.More news: Michael Owen predicts new signing will score in Arsenal v Leicester
Normani explained, "I've struggled with self-confidence in a different way than the other girls in the sense that I'm the only black girl in the group". They're more brilliant than you'll ever be, after all. "Because it makes me feel awesome when someone comes up to me and says that because of me she was able to find the strength to accept herself". Hopefully I can be a source of light.
Not only is the quartet confident in their music, they're also confident in who they are. "I feel like I have the power to influence a whole generation, which is overwhelming at times but also such a handsome thing".More news: Manchester United vs West Ham: Potential XI with three at the back
She added to the new issue of Rollacoaster magazine: "So "Havana" is an idea that I had for a song title; a lot of my songs are more dark and emotional".
The instant grat track feels like a different direction for 5H with slowed down, hip-hop-influenced production featuring a heavy bass beneath the band's harmonies - a bit harder than their more recent releases.More news: Photo of purported Walmart gun display roils social media
- Top 25 Manchester City players of the Premier League era
- World's oldest man, Holocaust survivor, dies aged 113
- Black Journalists' panel with Omarosa Manigault ends in anger
- Denver pensioner stuck in elevator for a month found dead
- Arsenal rally late to defeat Leicester on opening night
- Guam has 14 minutes to alert if DPRK fires missiles
- Football Is Returning As Arsenal Prepare To Welcome Leicester To The Emirates
- (NASDAQ:TSLA) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc
- Eclipse Warning: Eye Damage Can be Permanent
- Coca-Cola Company (The)'s (NYSE:KO) Hold Rating Reaffirmed at Stifel Nicolaus