Remember back in December when John Legend recorded a special Sesame Street greeting for his daughter, Luna? Posting it on Instagram, he captioned the magical moment by saying that one day, Luna would be "very excited by who daddy hung out with today".
The Cravings author uploaded a video of Luna watching her father's Sesame Street debut to Instagram on Wednesday night (August 9), and it's as adorable as you'd expect.More news: TSX closes 143 points lower, gold rises amid US-North Korean tensions
Warning: this video of baby Luna watching her poppa John Legend on Sesame Street for the first time will melt your cold, cold heart.
"I sold like 400 or 500 thousand so I guess", wrote Teigen. Luna had the chance to watch her big surprise, and to say she's excited would be an understatement.More news: The Trump administration is having secret talks with North Korea
As she explained in the caption, Luna was sick when Legend made his appearance. The model also added that Luna was sick at the time of her dad's "Sesame Street" appearance, which is why she couldn't join him on set. And then.the one-year-old lights up with excitement as she realizes it's none other than "Dada" who's rockin' out with Big Bird and the crew!
Obviously, Luna is so surprised to hear the Sesame Street characters talking directly to her, and she starts waving at the screen to greet them. And, considering how much of a softie we know Legend to be, don't rule out a collab with Elmo on the singer's next album.More news: Guardiola fast-tracks Man City starlet Phil Foden to first-team
- Conte frustrated as Chelsea launches title defense in EPL
- West Nile Virus found in Kent County mosquitoes
- Coburn, Frerichs complete shock United States one-two in steeplechase
- North Korea tensions continue to weigh on global stocks
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Manchester United return being discussed, confirms Jose Mourinho
- Patrick Mahomes opening eyes at Chiefs' camp
- Piers Morgan reacts to Arsenal's 4-3 win over Leicester on Twitter
- Discovery Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:DISCB) Closed Well Below Its 50 Day Average
- McGregor prepares for big bout with Mayweather
- Myles Garrett: It's time to show you can play with big boys