Remember back in December when John Legend recorded a special Sesame Street greeting for his daughter, Luna? Posting it on Instagram, he captioned the magical moment by saying that one day, Luna would be "very excited by who daddy hung out with today".
The Cravings author uploaded a video of Luna watching her father's Sesame Street debut to Instagram on Wednesday night (August 9), and it's as adorable as you'd expect.More news: Virginia governor orders National Guard on standby ahead of 'alt-right' rally
Warning: this video of baby Luna watching her poppa John Legend on Sesame Street for the first time will melt your cold, cold heart.
"I sold like 400 or 500 thousand so I guess", wrote Teigen. Luna had the chance to watch her big surprise, and to say she's excited would be an understatement.More news: Patrick Mahomes opening eyes at Chiefs' camp
As she explained in the caption, Luna was sick when Legend made his appearance. The model also added that Luna was sick at the time of her dad's "Sesame Street" appearance, which is why she couldn't join him on set. And then.the one-year-old lights up with excitement as she realizes it's none other than "Dada" who's rockin' out with Big Bird and the crew!
Obviously, Luna is so surprised to hear the Sesame Street characters talking directly to her, and she starts waving at the screen to greet them. And, considering how much of a softie we know Legend to be, don't rule out a collab with Elmo on the singer's next album.More news: Now a National Emergency, State Lawmakers Take Aim at Combatting Opioid Crisis
- Antonio Conte : I never wanted Matic to leave Chelsea for United
- Prem title more realistic this season - Mou
- Discovery Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:DISCB) Closed Well Below Its 50 Day Average
- Bill Nelson and Marco Rubio: All options on table for North Korea
- The Trump administration is having secret talks with North Korea
- Piers Morgan reacts to Arsenal's 4-3 win over Leicester on Twitter
- Trump And Kim: A War Of Words?
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Manchester United return being discussed, confirms Jose Mourinho
- Barca plans to sign Coutinho rocked by Liverpool rejection
- Shocker: Nadal loses to 18 year old in Rogers Cup