A source has claimed that the two A-listers, who separated last summer, have stalled their legal separation and are now not moving forward with proceedings to end their marriage.
Now, a source told Us, behind the scenes "the divorce is off" and "they haven't done anything to move it forward in several months and no one thinks they are ever going to".
The United Nations special envoy for refugees had confessed to friends that she'd consider taking Pitt back "if he showed he was committed to raising a family", says a Jolie pal.
Meanwhile, Brad Pitt also shared some things about his alcohol addiction during his interview with GQ Style.More news: Zlatan Ibrahimovic set to make a Premier League return
Brad apparently "got sober to try and win her back" and that him quitting drinking was "all she ever wanted". We're all just healing from the events that led to the filing.
But according to US Weekly, the couple had a change of heart recently and has chose to "call off" their impending divorce.
She recently said: "It's just been the hardest time, and we're just kind of coming up for air".
Brad and Angeline met on the set of Mr.
Angelina filed for divorce from Brad last September citing irreconcilable differences.More news: Cleveland Cavaliers guard Kyrie Irving unveils shoe collaboration with Kobe Bryant
Brad was cleared of any wrongdoing.
"I can't remember a day since I got out of college when I wasn't boozing, or had a spliff, or something". I mean I stopped everything except boozing when I started my family.
"I was boozing too much". It can be recalled that last year, the A-list actress filed for divorce from her husband of two years but things have come to a standstill.
"Normally you would see paperwork in an on-going custody battle, they haven't seen any of that, so some are saying in the absence of movement forward on a divorce, maybe a reconciliation is in the works", he said.
They married in an intimate ceremony on August 23, 2014 in Correns, France.More news: Wenger tells Lacazette to use Zlatan as benchmark at Arsenal
- Ronald Koeman confident of securing Gylfi Sigurdsson for Everton
- Keith Ellison: I Regret Saying NKorea's Kim 'More Responsible' Than Trump
- Guardiola forecasts end to City spending spree
- 5 young players ready for Premier League breakthrough
- OnePlus 3/3T wont get major OS updates after Android O
- S&P falls 1.4 pct in safety flight on N. Korea tensions
- Trump's Nuclear Weapons Arsenal Isn't Any Different Than Obama's
- North Korea talk drags global stocks lower; gold, yen rise
- Guardiola says he's not moved by talk that Man City are favourites
- Trump claims warning to North Korea 'wasn't tough enough'