"For us, Alexis Sanchez is a loss of course but we had all the other players prepared in pre-season already and it can happen in preparation any way".
It's little wonder some of Europe's elite might look to poach the Chile worldwide after Arsenal finished fifth in the Premier League last season. So this will mean, they could concentrate on the Premier League this season.it will be a big boost if the club could convince Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil to sign new contracts too.
But manager Arsene Wenger is still uncertain as to whether the salary increase will be enough to extend Sanchez's deal. We think he will not play at Stoke.More news: Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (HR) has a Market value of 3.7 Billion
Sanchez was one of the best attacking players in Europe last season, scoring 30 goals and contributing 13 assists to Arsenal's cause. I just think we are not open - what I said many times - to any offers, anyway.
'He was busy completing the transfer of Neymar.
'I can't tell you that (if there have been offers). I think if you read the French papers, they are on [Kylian] Mbappe's case to finish their transfer market'.
Wenger revealed a fresh blow after confirming that Alexis Sanchez has picked up an abdominal strain and the attacker is expected to be out for at least two weeks.More news: Heavy rains to continue over Assam, Meghalaya; flood situation to worsen
They defeated Chelsea again when the teams renewed acquaintances at Wembley in last Sunday's Community Shield, winning a penalty shootout 4-1 after a 1-1 draw.
For the first time since 1997, Arsenal are going into a season without Champions League football and Wenger has pledged to rest players in the Europa League.
Ozil is a doubt against Leicester, however, along with Aaron Ramsey, Per Mertesacker and Shkodran Mustafi, while Laurent Koscielny is suspended. I have players coming back who have not played [Mustafi].More news: Navios Maritime Midstream Partn (NAP) Reached a New 52-Week High
- Destiny 2 Competitive Multiplayer Trailer Shows Off New Moves
- Ben Affleck talks working with two directors on Justice League; Addresses reshoots
- Trump tells Calvo he's behind Guam "1000%"
- Jamie Carragher insists signing Virgil van Dijk won't solve Liverpool's defensive woes
- Rep. Engel Compares Trump To Kim Jong Un
- US Muslim Wins Payout After Hijab 'Forcibly Removed' by Police
- Attack 'could be threat to the survival of Japan'
- As Trump Threatens, US Negotiates With North Korea
- Is this beloved Game Of Thrones character coming back from the dead?
- Rahul Gandhi bets on Congress win in Karnataka poll